SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

After an extensive search for an 8 speed, Granite kitty I found a brand new one for the right price hiding in Solingen, Germany. Last week, I drove her back to the UK and I'm mightily impressed.

I'm looking forward to driving her around the alpine routes this summer with my old man and eventually taking her down to Gibraltar. I only use a car once a week so my Hellcat will be used to do a weekly food/supplies shop, runs to the airport, touring holidays and weekends away. My missus will be insured to drive her too which is slightly worrying as she's impatient and heavy footed.

Things I've bought so far:

Sto-n-Sho licence plate bracket/mount.
Locking fuel cap (just in case anyone spiteful decides to pour sugar in the tank)
Locking wheel nuts (just in case anyone takes a fancy to the wheels)
Tint kit for side markers
Billet Tech catch can
Indoor cover
Seat covers (for the harsh summers in Gibraltar)
DIPS airflow guard and trunk/boot handle
Differential brace

Shopping list:
Clear xpel wrap (cheaper than having it resprayed)
82214925AB boot mat (everywhere is out of stock or really expensive)

This site has been a big help before, during and at the end of my search.

Thanks gang,

Colin

Attachments

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,982 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. Beautiful Challenger Hellcat.
Enjoy with cautious enthusiasm

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum and community from Los Angeles. Congratulations on securing the objective. That’s a gorgeous car right there. Drive safe. Cheers!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
Welcome to the illness. lol sounds like your doing it right, watch out for that heavy footed gal though! may be trouble.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,458 Posts
Congrats! Cranking it up in Gibraltar on a quiet, cold morning should scare the crap out of three countries at once! :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
751 Posts
Congrats on the new Cat! I bet you have some envious neighbors. I remember walking through the Rock in maybe '96 and that laser triggered soldier that would pop out and say "HALT! WHO GOES THERE!" Scared the shit out of me! Lol

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,010 Posts
Congratulations. I bet there aren't many Hellcats in Gibraltar. Have fun and enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Welcome to the family. Congrats on your new Cat. They're a great car on any side of the Big Pond. Enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts