SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to break in the new Hellcat with a 300 mile road trip this weekend, as well as visit my mother. I can easily say it was the most comfortable, enjoyable, road trip I've ever taken.The car drives and shifts smooth as butter ( I have a manual ).
Logo Font Graphics Space Graphic design
I also kept the speed below 80 for a nice break in on the new car. If there are some technical readers out there I was considering dumping the oil now that it has a little over 400 mi., I took this picture of the emblem on the fender and got the pearl effect. Love my new Hellcat!, Bradley

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I decided to break in the new Hellcat with a 300 mile road trip this weekend, as well as visit my mother. I can easily say it was the most comfortable, enjoyable, road trip I've ever taken.The car drives and shifts smooth as butter ( I have a manual ). View attachment 1047 I also kept the speed below 80 for a nice break in on the new car. If there are some technical readers out there I was considering dumping the oil now that it has a little over 400 mi., I took this picture of the emblem on the fender and got the pearl effect. Love my new Hellcat!, Bradley
Beautiful color! From all I have read and discussed, I plan on changing the oil at 500 miles the first time then regular intervals. It has been mentioned to check oil regularly during break in because it may use some during break in.:) Congrats! I get mine tomorrow, I have a 300 mile trip to Oregon planned on Tuesday!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,009 Posts
Beautiful color! From all I have read and discussed, I plan on changing the oil at 500 miles the first time then regular intervals. It has been mentioned to check oil regularly during break in because it may use some during break in.:) Congrats! I get mine tomorrow, I have a 300 mile trip to Oregon planned on Tuesday!
Tam-Tam and HC1;
Good Luck tomorrow, hope to hear from you Thursday/Friday.......:):):)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
I decided to break in the new Hellcat with a 300 mile road trip this weekend, as well as visit my mother. I can easily say it was the most comfortable, enjoyable, road trip I've ever taken.The car drives and shifts smooth as butter ( I have a manual ). View attachment 1047 I also kept the speed below 80 for a nice break in on the new car. If there are some technical readers out there I was considering dumping the oil now that it has a little over 400 mi., I took this picture of the emblem on the fender and got the pearl effect. Love my new Hellcat!, Bradley
Wonderful trip and breaking in of the engine! Love that color.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Tam-Tam and HC1;
Good Luck tomorrow, hope to hear from you Thursday/Friday.......:):):)
Oh, I am sure I will be posting from the dealership tomorrow. I spend enough time there that I connect to their wi-Fi and hang out in break room! :D I have to wait for 4 hour detail and prep!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
HCDC;
Our time is coming....I'm :):) for Tam-Tam and HC1, been a long haul ( with great people)...also, appreciate buddies videos today...answered a couple of questions....
Thanks RWCA, I simply cannot wait until our hellcats win the lottery drawing this upcoming week. im so ready !!!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
HCDC;
Our time is coming....I'm :):) for Tam-Tam and HC1, been a long haul ( with great people)...also, appreciate buddies videos today...answered a couple of questions....
Thanks RWCA, I simply cannot wait until our hellcats win the lottery drawing this upcoming week. im so ready !!!
I am really hoping they get released this week! I can't wait for you both to share your experiences!:)

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Hope its tomorrow......they are rolling out pretty good at this point.....RS has been GREAT !
Good luck my Friend...
BTW...this doesn't mean I won't be harassing HC1...just another chapter.....:D
Geez I hope you don't stop harassing him. Someone needs to keep him in line! He must be out prepping his garage or something..o_O

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Hope its tomorrow......they are rolling out pretty good at this point.....RS has been GREAT !
Good luck my Friend...
BTW...this doesn't mean I won't be harassing HC1...just another chapter.....:D
Lmao yeah hope it's tomorrow or Tuesday. I agree RS is VIP here and Chrylser should be hiring him to deliver the best customer service and accurate info ever. HC1 is gonna disappear when his hellcat arrives lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,009 Posts
Lmao yeah hope it's tomorrow or Tuesday. I agree RS is VIP here and Chrylser should be hiring him to deliver the best customer service and accurate info ever. HC1 is gonna disappear when his hellcat arrives lol
Yea! his wife's boyfriend will be happy,,,,he's going to be at the dealer all day...Oops! it slipped:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.