SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Five Stars for 3 day Radford Racing School

2K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  GNBRETT 
#1 ·
I am currently here doing the 3 day driving school at Radford Racing (Formerly Bondurant) in Chandler Arizona. I truly recommend anyone with a Hellcat attend this school. They teach you the basics for driving but most importantly they teach with a purpose that when you drive these cars you are able to push them to their limits. This is something I have not been able to do with my Hellcat on my local streets. Once on the track it is impressive to push the Redeye Hellcat to it's limits, handling, traction & speed. It is a heavy vehicle but performs well. The instructors are great. I got to meet several of the shop mechanics as they have an entire fleet of vehicles and mechanics who service the cars during our lunch break and after each day of pushing the vehicle.

Today Radofrd sent out 25% off, but the website is down for now. They will work with you on a discount as well as setting up any package you want. Also any new Hellcat owner can attend a 1 day for free or use the 1 day credit to attend more days.

I am truly impressed and feel I have learned so much valuable information that I will use in my Hellcat as well as my daily driving.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Cool, I guess the Pirelli P Zero summer tires of course, back before the Widebody and I guess partly because of the Goodyear sponsorship they ran the 285/35-20 F1 summers on the stock 20x9.5 wheels.

Brakes are Power-Stop.
I heard they were the Track Day pads.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I am currently here doing the 3 day driving school at Radford Racing (Formerly Bondurant) in Chandler Arizona. I truly recommend anyone with a Hellcat attend this school. They teach you the basics for driving but most importantly they teach with a purpose that when you drive these cars you are able to push them to their limits. This is something I have not been able to do with my Hellcat on my local streets. Once on the track it is impressive to push the Redeye Hellcat to it's limits, handling, traction & speed. It is a heavy vehicle but performs well. The instructors are great. I got to meet several of the shop mechanics as they have an entire fleet of vehicles and mechanics who service the cars during our lunch break and after each day of pushing the vehicle.

Today Radofrd sent out 25% off, but the website is down for now. They will work with you on a discount as well as setting up any package you want. Also any new Hellcat owner can attend a 1 day for free or use the 1 day credit to attend more days.

I am truly impressed and feel I have learned so much valuable information that I will use in my Hellcat as well as my daily driving.
If you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay for the 3 day school?

#12 ·
most importantly they teach with a purpose that when you drive these cars you are able to push them to their limits.
Curious. When I attended the one day class last year we had to use the black fobs, limiting us to 500 HP. Do they take off that restriction after the first day and let you drive with the red fob? Or did you mean push to the limit in another performance aspect?

#14 ·

In the third pic, you remind me of Mike Rowe from dirtiest jobs. Btw that’s a compliment cause he’s a cool conservative dude. Glad you had fun. Dodge emails me invites but they’re always full up when I go to open it.

Reactions: jchristena
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.