SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t heard much about flex fuel in these cars and was wondering if anyone even does it and reliably? I’m located in Kansas City and I’ve been told by numerous shops that it’s either pump or E85.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
552 Posts
You've been in a cave then, Barth, Satera and Dusteroff all offer it. I believe it's in the works with OST.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,423 Posts
Dusterhoff

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
640 Posts
DUSTERHOFF

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,745 Posts
If you want to get on the “E”, be ready to get intimate with your local gas station :cool:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
104 Posts
I haven’t heard much about flex fuel in these cars and was wondering if anyone even does it and reliably? I’m located in Kansas City and I’ve been told by numerous shops that it’s either pump or E85.
contact modified by kc in merriam kansas. ryan will get you set up

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
798 Posts
AJ, Barth and Satera offer a direct sensor option with both CMR (Barth/AJ) and HP Tuners (Satera)...this uses the innovate gauge and its output to trigger the changes in the map.

Dusterhoff does "inferred" content flex fuel like is OEM for ford and dodge. It uses the factory widebands and a little math to calculate ethanol content after combustion.

Speedy is on inferred flex with [email protected] guiding him I believe...which leads me to believe it'll be an option there soon as well.

Both have pros and cons...but realistically either will work wonderfully because of the people backing you.

I have Dusterhoff's and he is currently helping me thru a retune and subsequent discovered issues with the sending unit and such. Support is almost always 24hrs or less and on point.

You can't go wrong with either option.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts