SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out on the road today and I saw an immaculate black dual-motor (according to proud chrome lettering on back) Tesla cruising along. I had to bait the driver.
I zoomed up and then leveled out nearby. She (long blonde hair and all) hammered it and I let her go a bit before giving chase. We cat-and-moused a bit, we were both ALL smiles. I like how much paur those Teslas have.

We slowed to sane speeds and later down the roads we saw someone who was pulled over by Johnny Law.

You gotta pick your battles AND choose your battlefields. Just speeding all the time is not my shtick. Surgical strikes are, however.
As I cruised through downtown on a six-lane street, I trundled past a policeman standing at a corner with a laser gun. He was not aiming. It was just hanging by his side. Life is so stress-free at the speed limit, lemme tell you.

the local park where the homeless people usually have a camp was emptied with a fence put up around it, and they were all on the sidewalks of a street famous for their presence.

What was odd was the primary scent from this mob was that of pink bubblegum.

Another guy in an LS300 or something with a few mods to it, pretty immaculate, we sped around a bit. As we drove along, he said "That's my next car!" I responded "Get the Redeye!"

The Redeye. I have never heard anyone say they regretted getting one.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Juice Bar. Nice name for the charging stations. It is said that the Hellcat has 11 minutes of fuel at WOT. I wonder hwo rapidly one would deplete the batteries of the Support The Chinese Lithium Monopoly-mobile?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts