SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on getting pricing on some custom Hellcat floor mats my son designed . If one of you lucky people that already have their cat could possibly get me some dimensions on the mats, I would greatly appreciate it. Once I get pricing and a firm design, I will post it to see if any interest.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I am working on getting pricing on some custom Hellcat floor mats my son designed . If one of you lucky people that already have their cat could possibly get me some dimensions on the mats, I would greatly appreciate it. Once I get pricing and a firm design, I will post it to see if any interest.
Sounds cool, are you going to be the supporting vendor ?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I liked what my son did with the design. I think I posted I in December. The guy needs a clearer image and some sizing. I wasn't going to do anything until I had my Cat, but at this rate I will never get mats​

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Man, I'm away but I could trace the mats and get them to you. I think you need a tracing as they aren't just rectangles. Would also be nice to make them a little bigger (tighter) in a few spots.

I can do this but depends on how quickly you need it. I won't be able to get to it until at least middle of next week.

Reactions: Carnage

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I liked what my son did with the design. I think I posted I in December. The guy needs a clearer image and some sizing. I wasn't going to do anything until I had my Cat, but at this rate I will never get mats​
did you need just the length by height only for each?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, I'm away but I could trace the mats and get them to you. I think you need a tracing as they aren't just rectangles. Would also be nice to make them a little bigger (tighter) in a few spots.

I can do this but depends on how quickly you need it. I won't be able to get to it until at least middle of next week.
Maybe my friends Carolyn and Brian could do it????

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Maybe my friends Carolyn and Brian could do it????
Whoever does it there is room for improvement for a tighter fit. More on the back, a little more on the sides and way more on the front. Keep the crud on the mat rather than under!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.