SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my message count fluctuate a bit recently, I had gotten up to 41 and made a few posts after that, and then the next day it was down to 38, so I posted some more to get back above 40 and the day after that my count was down to 35. Is there any reason for this that I'm unaware of?

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
16. Marketplace Requirements: Sellers andbuyers MUST have a minimum of 40 posts to participate in the Marketplace ( sandbagging or speed posting to get post count up will result in infractions and/or banning and will result in all posts being removed)

Forum rules

• Sellers and buyers MUST have a minimum of 40 posts to participate in the Marketplace ( sandbagging to get post count up will result in infractions and/or banning and will result in all posts being removed)
Marketplace rules

There were reports of spamming for post count which brought attention and scrutiny to your account.

When new members post rapidly with little content, sometimes the "fluff" gets trimmed. Other times when it's severe, they get either Banned, or worse, the dreaded "Spam" button.

Moderation team

BULL
LaserDoc
toekneethetiger
MuscleGarageLA
moparjim
Snappycat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.