SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you drive a RWD vehicle, or plan on getting a HC, I highly recommend DirtFish's RWD course. I just finished the 3 day course. WOW! Super fun and highly useful for anyone who drives. You drive Subaru BRZ's. Yes they are Subaru's, but damn they are fun and inexpensive. You get to drive on both pavement and gravel. Ive been to a few racing schools and this was by far the best so far. I plan on attending their advanced course as soon as possible.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Where??

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Only tammie can take advantage of that
You want to take advantage of who??? .........................................................................

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
327 Posts
If you drive a RWD vehicle, or plan on getting a HC, I highly recommend DirtFish's RWD course. I just finished the 3 day course. WOW! Super fun and highly useful for anyone who drives. You drive Subaru BRZ's. Yes they are Subaru's, but damn they are fun and inexpensive. You get to drive on both pavement and gravel. Ive been to a few racing schools and this was by far the best so far. I plan on attending their advanced course as soon as possible.

or if you live back east or north you can just go out in the snow and practice...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,872 Posts
If you are sensible and by that I mean not irresponsible. I think the best money spent would be to do a track day in your Hellcat. You will learn more in one day of driving on a circuit than a year on the road. Have an experienced instructor give you tuition. Sure you will learn something from a day at rally school but they are very different machines to a Hellcat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.