SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I've got a Legmaker intake for sale. I'm located in Clearwater Florida. Intake has 10,000 miles on it. I'm looking for a different setup now and will be doing Meth Soon, I'd like to get a JLT.

Looking for $375.00 USD. No 5 week wait time.

Will post pics shortly.

UPDATE- my friend took this photo before the car was shipped to me. I recieve the car tomorrow and will post better picutres, up close of the intake, the filter and the scuff in the carbon.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will also trade for a complete JLT kit that fits a Charger.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
265 Posts
Is there just one Legmaker intake that fits all Hellcats? I'm asking because mine is a 2017 Challenger Hellcat so I would like to confirm it will work for me.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,440 Posts
Is there just one Legmaker intake that fits all Hellcats? I'm asking because mine is a 2017 Challenger Hellcat so I would like to confirm it will work for me.
No. I believe the 15/16 have a different setup then the 17/18 and no idea beyond that. Best to double check Legmakers Website. OP didn't mention what year he had.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2017 and 2018 will fit . Pretty sure the LMI fits every car ....they are pretty simple

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
265 Posts
So this is the 2017-2018 Challenger Hellcat version?

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,440 Posts
15/16 are different then 17/18 as well as 19 and up are different per LMI's Website.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
487 Posts
2017 and 2018 will fit . Pretty sure the LMI fits every car ....they are pretty simple
Nope. If you have an LMI that was on a '15-'16 Challenger/Charger, it will not work with a '17-'18 model, unless you modify it to work. And '19-'20 models are also different.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the data.

so to clarify for everyone-
This is an intake for a 17/18 Charger/Challenger.

Nope. If you have an LMI that was on a '15-'16 Challenger/Charger, it will not work with a '17-'18 model, unless you modify it to work. And '19-'20 models are also different.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
Just an FYI I ordered my Legmaker on June 1st and it still hasn't even shipped. If someone needs one quick this is the way to go lol

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,440 Posts
5 days later still no pics generally not a good sign. Also 375 a bit high price wise with 10k miles on it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
487 Posts
This ad isn’t deleted yet? It’s supposed to have a valid photo with date and username on sheet of paper included with the pic. Buyer BEWARE for sure.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This ad isn’t deleted yet? It’s supposed to have a valid photo with date and username on sheet of paper included with the pic. Buyer BEWARE for sure.
I sent pictures to the interested buyers.

lol. No buyer beware....I run 2 companies, and travel internationally...been busy.

I have better things to do than try and scam people out of $300 on the internet man.

Thanks for updating me on the rules.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Been waiting on posting pics because the car is on route to Clearwater as we speak and the pictures I have of the intake are quite dirty.

Here you go.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
487 Posts
I sent pictures to the interested buyers.

lol. No buyer beware....I run 2 companies, and travel internationally...been busy.

I have better things to do than try and scam people out of $300 on the internet man.

Thanks for updating me on the rules.
Nothing personal. It’s just protecting buyers, and even yourself for that matter. Thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nothing personal. It’s just protecting buyers, and even yourself for that matter. Thanks for understanding.
Appreciate it man. I understand completely.

I receive the car today . So I’ll post some pictures of the intake all cleaned up once it’s received and washed

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
354 Posts
The seller is legit. And as far as fitment per year, the difference in 15/16 17/18 19/20 is due to the Airflow sensor type. JLT does not have a different one because they send different adaptors and PCA (or PVA) hose for the catch can ....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts