SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have spent many hours at the shop and at the track to develop the ultimate 9 second Hellcat package. This can be accomplished on the 20" wheels with the Mickey Thompson drag radials and E85 at around $1.50 a gallon as opposed to race gas at over $10.00 a gallon.

This is a proven and winning combination for any Hellcat owner feel free to give me a call or an e-mail with any questions or ordering this for your Hellcat.

Sincerely Scott Mitchell
313-561-5500 ext 122 or 313-213-0273
[email protected]

Livernois Motorsports

·
1st Hemi, 2017 Challenger Hellcat after "51-Years"
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,213 Posts
2015+ HELLCAT S1025 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE - INSTALLED

Price: $10,249.00
SKU: LPP0115549
Brand: Livernois Motorsports
Category: INSTALLED

Our S1025 Performance package is our most popular upgrade package for the 2015-2017
Challenger and Charger. This package takes our S990 package, and adds the necessary
upgrades to handle full E85 capability. This package has repeatedly proven itself to provide
9-second, and includes our industry first Flex Fuel E85 Compatibility, all while laying the ground
work for future Livernois Motorsports upgrade packages.

This new bundled package allows for gains of up to 275hp and 260tq when used with E85 fuel!

This install package includes the following products and services from Livernois Motorsports:
  • Livernois Motorsports Professional Installation
  • Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
  • Livernois Motorsports PCM Unlocking Service
  • Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tuning
  • Livernois Motorsports Flex Fuel Upgrade for up to 85% Ethanol
  • K&N High Flow Air Filter Upgrade
  • Livernois Motorsports Custom Supercharger pulley
  • Innovators West Harmonic Balancer
  • Appropriate Length Serpentine Belt
  • Injector Dynamics ID1300X Upgraded Fuel Injectors
  • Livernois Motorsports dual FPCM controlled billet twin pump fuel system.
  • Livernois Motorsports Custom Driveshaft
  • Mickey Thompson 305/35-20 Drag Radial Tires
  • Increased horsepower & torque (up to 275hp and 260tq with bundled offering)
  • Improved shift feel and shift points (automatic equipped vehicles)
  • Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
  • Enhanced throttle response
  • 1-Year Warranty
*Installed by our highly trained technicians at Livernois Motorsports & Engineering*

Terry

Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is an E85 station 10 miles from me...still chicken to mod-totally kills resale as they know you dogged it but no denying the temptation!
Very true on some instances. You may find the guy that is looking for the modded car done and good to go willing to pay for the time and research put into this. It's all in what the end user is looking for.

Our shop mule we are trying to break it and it just seems to go faster and faster. Can't wait for the weather to break and get to the track again for more testing 2018 will be another record setting year for us.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,005 Posts
Very tempting but E85 is not easy to find where I live.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
565 Posts
This is an awesome package. Comes with a year warranty to boot. It takes twice this much coin to make the old srts like mine put down this kind of power and it won't be nearly as reliable or repeatable. Some have done it, but not to the ease of this. Gives a whole new meaning to full bolt-ons in my opinion. :D

Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is 9s possible on 93?
With us nipping into the 9's on 93, it's possible, but of course it takes some more effort. We've made enough 9 second hits on 93 to have it not be a fluke though. But for us, the fact it actually costs less to burn E85, and it makes more power is a simple choice!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,114 Posts
not to be the nudge but the little red wagon I remember was a wheel standing exhibition run truck-ran the whole quarter on the back wheels lol...for now my car is plenty fast for me but wow this is a great setup!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,713 Posts
not to be the nudge but the little red wagon I remember was a wheel standing exhibition run truck-ran the whole quarter on the back wheels lol...for now my car is plenty fast for me but wow this is a great setup!
That’s what I remember, but while it was a Dodge, Grandma wasn’t driving.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
259 Posts
With us nipping into the 9's on 93, it's possible, but of course it takes some more effort. We've made enough 9 second hits on 93 to have it not be a fluke though. But for us, the fact it actually costs less to burn E85, and it makes more power is a simple choice!

Are you talking about this package ?

Livernois Motorsports

David

1 - 20 of 42 Posts