SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aerospace Defense here.

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
OPEC is trying one last time to break the flow of oil from the United States. It cost more for us to fracture and horizontal drill but there are millions or billions of barrels of oil here on private lands. OPEC just pumps out of the ground, little costs there so the hope is the investors won't invest in pumping more of our oil.
We temporary win at the pumps but in the long run it would be much better to pump our own and the hell with OPEC.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have friend/neighbor who maybe on the same rig with you. First name Tom.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
if that was for me Paladin, I'm in the office more than the rig so I don't know a lot of the guys on the rig(s). I have people for that lol.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Ahh the Marcellus eh? I'm actually currently drilling for natural gas too, to be exact, but I still just consider it the oil business. Work for Chevron in an East Texas field (Carthage).
Yep landowner w SouthWestern and Chief... someday they plan on going after the oil

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
353 Posts
im in the Oil Business in West Texas and the price drop is concerning. It hasn't affected my business yet but I'm sure it will if the prices don't come back up soon.I don't wanna see them skyrocket but $80 to $100 for WTI would be fine with me. I've been in the oilfield all my life and this definitely isn't the first price drop I've seen. It always comes back up, OPEC is trying to bully us out of the market but I don't think it's gonna work

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
im in the Oil Business in West Texas and the price drop is concerning. It hasn't affected my business yet but I'm sure it will if the prices don't come back up soon.I don't wanna see them skyrocket but $80 to $100 for WTI would be fine with me. I've been in the oilfield all my life and this definitely isn't the first price drop I've seen. It always comes back up, OPEC is trying to bully us out of the market but I don't think it's gonna work
We are here to help you! Our cars will burn fuel and create a new demand for gas, we are thirsty for our high octane!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.