SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Banned
5,317 Posts
The Camaro ZL1 is not going anywhere.
The 2023 model is extremely sort after and hard to get.

· Registered
325 Posts
I had two brand new 5.0 LX Mustangs in the late eighties and they were fun.

That said, is the 5.0 motor in these cars the old tried and true 302, or something new?

If it's a new motor, I'd want to be assured it wasn't designed by the same team that did the Bronco motor.
Or the 5.4 Triton for that matter.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
1,389 Posts
But what about the engine noises the Charger Banshee makes ?!?
That vacuume orgasm can f*ck smooth off. That was one of the most painfully goofy ideas that I have ever seen come to fruition...and I worked for the government for a decade and a half. Ever mopped a parking lot in the rain? Ya, let that settle in.

• Haha
Reactions: Rio Lobo

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
363 Posts
Ford is smart enough to not sell the car for gas money. I hope Dodge has a plan B,

The next administration could loosen the cafe standards some would help but I’m not sure they get the chance. I’m not saying no to EV, I’m just saying we have no infrastructure or solid plan without this becoming a dumpster fire. Good companies must make good BUSINESS decisions if they want to stay alive. Following the lead of insanity will bankrupt many, I think Ford will be fine.

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hope the Dodge and Stellatis folks are reading all these forums.. and are reading the customer tea leaves... maybe trying to figure out how to get the SRT group back together and extend the Hellcat (or better - i.e.Hellaphant).

Go ahead an made wonky EVs for folks who want them.. but don't turn your back on the Mopar or no car faithful.. why not have your cake and eat it too.. sell both. there is that old saying.. Its easier to keep a customer than to try and win a new one. They have a loyal base.. Ford and Chevy are making some enticing/compelling options.. PLEASE dodge.. Tim.. Stellatis.. don't make us make that decision. PLEASE

· Registered
21 Camaro ZL1
1,505 Posts
"ford gets it" you mean with their remote rev feature so you can artificially rev the car from your iPhone? Or the new electronic drift ebrake?? Another innovation that we were all clamoring for right? Another great thing, the GT is still not 500hp. That was over due by like 5 years. Maybe more. But still, 412hp to 420hp to 435hp to 460hp and now 485hp? Man they've been innovating, blows my skirt right up. Im being sarcastic if you cant tell. The mustang is just the last to pull a dodge. Look at the Mach-e, or as its known in the car scene the MOCKEY.

They did it first actually to make a shitty electric replacement that they thought the community would embrace as their new performance baby. NOPE.

· Banned
1,027 Posts
"ford gets it" you mean with their remote rev feature so you can artificially rev the car from your iPhone? Or the new electronic drift ebrake?? Another innovation that we were all clamoring for right? Another great thing, the GT is still not 500hp. That was over due by like 5 years. Maybe more. But still, 412hp to 420hp to 435hp to 460hp and now 485hp? Man they've been innovating, blows my skirt right up. Im being sarcastic if you cant tell. The mustang is just the last to pull a dodge. Look at the Mach-e, or as its known in the car scene the MOCKEY.

They did it first actually to make a shitty electric replacement that they thought the community would embrace as their new performance baby. NOPE.
Blows your skirt up….nope, I thought you were serious…funny as hell though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.