SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble HCDC. Actually, he wasn't admiring the car, he was just trying to "hook up" with you. Everyone knows that you're a handsome devil who works out. A word of advice, stay away from the highway rest areas...especially after dark! :eek:

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hate to burst your bubble HCDC. Actually, he wasn't admiring the car, he was just trying to "hook up" with you. Everyone knows that you're a handsome devil who works out. A word of advice, stay away from the highway rest areas...especially after dark! :eek:
LOL hmmm dang it now you got me paranoid LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Ford guy honked at me while on freeway and did thumbs up and Midas touch sign language while driving my hellcat to work sweeeeeet!
You should try being a woman in a HC (not really but you get my point). If women knew the attention they would get driving a muscle car they would NEVER buy a Barbie car again. Now I just need a guy with his own cat or one who is not afraid of mine.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
The HC is a sausage magnet for sure and my passengers have seen it happen all to often. It doesn't matter what other make there driving as they thumb up,smile,wave, they all respect the HC.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,198 Posts
Maybe he is like that guy in the old Ram truck ads. You know “That thing got a Hemi?” Wants to be friends.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts
Damn, talk about Necroposting...

:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts