SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2016 charger hellcat

Triple pump system with 1300s...I now have to codes one is p018d and the other is p1206, just wanna try and figure out what’s going on, I know the idle fuel pressure was set to 48 psi which I was told it should be around 58 not sure if that would cause these issues..any way car made 938 whp and 947 ft tq but now I have these codes and don’t wanna drive it until I can figure it out

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
540 Posts
58 is the pressure you want , I mean 48 can be tuned as well but the car will freak out

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
854 Posts
Those codes just need to be tuned out along with some others. P1206 shows up as an issue with injector 6 but I believe it’s an issue with no load on the fpdm. No worries have your tuner remove them.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,226 Posts
Have a 2016 charger hellcat

Triple pump system with 1300s...I now have to codes one is p018d and the other is p1206, just wanna try and figure out what’s going on, I know the idle fuel pressure was set to 48 psi which I was told it should be around 58 not sure if that would cause these issues..any way car made 938 whp and 947 ft tq but now I have these codes and don’t wanna drive it until I can figure it out
Having the same p1206 issue after installing Fore dual pump. What was root cause of your code being thrown?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,226 Posts
It needs to be tuned out. P1206 shows as injector 6 issue but it’s basically the pump module not seeing a load.
FYI this code was not expected... at least not with my Fore dual pump that Injected Engineering sells.

My mechanic double checked all connections and found a cable plugged into the wrong spot. He said it was an obvious error on his part once he went back and looked things over.

...but it’s deceptive as the vehicle appears to drive fine under the fault condition.

I’ve put a couple hundred miles on her and it’s gone. When fault was occurring, the code and CEL would show up at the second engine start after clearing DCT’s.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
854 Posts
FYI this code was not expected... at least not with my Fore dual pump that Injected Engineering sells.

My mechanic double checked all connections and found a cable plugged into the wrong spot. He said it was an obvious error on his part once he went back and looked things over.

...but it’s deceptive as the vehicle appears to drive fine under the fault condition.

I’ve put a couple hundred miles on her and it’s gone. When fault was occurring, the code and CEL would show up at the second engine start after clearing DCT’s.
Cool yeah I didn’t know you had the injected setup. Normally the fore system will trip that light and needs to be tuned out. Glad you fixed it

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,226 Posts
Cool yeah I didn’t know you had the injected setup. Normally the fore system will trip that light and needs to be tuned out. Glad you fixed it
Thanks man.... keeping up the forum tradition of experience sharing! :)

Reactions: SRTFighter

·
Registered
1 Posts

Don’t mean to bring this post back but unfortunately I am having that same problem currently. I changed the FPCM and code went away for about a couple months and now the code is back… lol

Do you mind telling me which cable he found that was plugged in wrong?

I have a 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Running the TapPerformance Dual Pump I believe. I purchased the stage 4 package from Dusterhoff so it doesn’t which dual pump this is from unfortunately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts