SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Found in the glove box who else has one

5K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  Catscratch Fever 
#1 ·
Playing in the car today. Found some papers in the glove box including these items.

Who else has one.
Vehicle Car Advertising

See less See more
#2 ·
All SRTs come with the orange paper and it is hung from the rear view mirror during delivery. Obviously only cars that came with satin black hoods will have that booklet. :)

#7 ·
Only comes with the satin. If you look at the Helpful Tips and Tricks page in the wiki under Misc you'll find a TSB PDF that likely has the same information. :)

#9 ·
All SRTs come with the orange paper and it is hung from the rear view mirror during delivery. Obviously only cars that came with satin black hoods will have that booklet. :)
I think all Hellcats were supposed to get that satin black care TIPS card. Because on my driver's side sun visor, the important red and white consumer declarations, telling important instructions about ownership, one of the things it mentions is the black spoilers and gas cap requiring special care, and to consult with that TIPS card. Sadly, my car did NOT come with said TIPS card, so maybe they were in short supply, so only the satin hood people and VIP's got them?!

#18 ·
I think all Hellcats were supposed to get that satin black care TIPS card. Because on my driver's side sun visor, the important red and white consumer declarations, telling important instructions about ownership, one of the things it mentions is the black spoilers and gas cap requiring special care, and to consult with that TIPS card. Sadly, my car did NOT come with said TIPS card, so maybe they were in short supply, so only the satin hood people and VIP's got them?!
Agreed. My did not come with TIPS card either. Mine was an early in Oct. maybe they did not have at that time.

#21 ·
I threw mine away. All I need is the Title and Insurance card.

WT

Reactions: CNYHC
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.