SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Other than the fact I got motion sickness watching the video (what was the camerman's deal?)

AWESOME WAY TO REPRESENT CAT NATION!!

Reactions: OldMoparGuy

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
556 Posts
Other than the fact I got motion sickness watching the video (what was the camerman's deal?)

AWESOME WAY TO REPRESENT CAT NATION!!
First thanks for the kind words. I know you are just asking but go easy on the "cameraman" he part of our crew. He's always there when we run and doing the best he can. If he did not try to film it would have just been talk with no proof of our trip down the track, and I do appreciate him trying. Again thanks for you compliment. :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
97 Posts
9s sec crew domination Nicely done guys but i just want to ask what is the charger hellcat mods are if anyone knows whould appreciate the info.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5 Posts
Man you guys are CRUSHING IT!!! Can you tell me the rear tire/wheel combos on that Blue and Sublime Hellcats?
Man you guys are CRUSHING IT!!! Can you tell me the rear tire/wheel combos on that Blue and Sublime Hellcats?
Racestar 92 series i actually have some for sale like new i took it to race track but didnt have a helmet so they didnt let me run tires are 315 50 17 mickey Thomson and rim racestar 92 series hrey if interested lmk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts