SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This ad is for two rear 20x11 hellcat five spoke replica wheels with Michelin Pilot sport 4s tires in 305/35/20 mounted on them. The point of this set is to directly bolt on and match your front factory 5 spokes while allowing you to run 305 tires safley. These are lighty used 3k miles 90% or more tread no curb rash, in great shape. 2 small nicks covered in the photos. Used for 3k miles. Mopar OEM TPMS sensors. Bolt these right on and improve your traction 10X. $1200 buyer/seller split shipping

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,826 Posts
On LI here as well jmc. Suffolk County. If you find a buyer for just the wheels I may be interested in the rubber. Btw, what’s the manufacture date on the tires? People are probably going to ask anyway. Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On LI here as well jmc. Suffolk County. If you find a buyer for just the wheels I may be interested in the rubber. Btw, what’s the manufacture date on the tires? People are probably going to ask anyway. Thanks.
I will keep you in mind. I’ll have to run outside and get the date after work this evening. I am negotiable if interested! Thanks again.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
152 Posts
Hi, curious...about how much does that set up go for new?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,826 Posts
I see the tire on the right is dated 15/20, which makes them “new enough”. Let me know what the other one is when you get a minute, but if you bought them as a pair I’d imagine its about the same. Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see the tire on the right is dated 15/20, which makes them “new enough”. Let me know what the other one is when you get a minute, but if you bought them as a pair I’d imagine its about the same. Thanks.
They were bought as a pair from tire rack or discount tire, I forget. I can definitely look up the receipt if necessary!

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
152 Posts
So new the wheels are $470 on factory reproductions ( I paid $450)
The tires are around $830 new
TPMS around $120. This setup was around $1400 new.
Thanks...picking up my new to me HC at the end of the week. Looking to do a full set of these wheels or Demon replicas. I’m on LI too, so this had piqued my interest.

I may be interested, but still researching what tires I want. Post up if you do separate and sell the tires only to Mopar guy, as I may be interested in the wheels.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its just a hassel to separate which is why I’m hesitant. You can get the matching front wheels and 275/40/20 michelin pilot sport 4s if you’d like. They are really great tires and honesty changed the entire car for me. I’m negotiable and you can definitely save going this route!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,826 Posts
You are much better off selling them as a set. I'll remove my interest, as I'm looking for 315's anyway, so pls count me out. GLWS, and I'll see you around. Car show season coming!!!

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
152 Posts
Its just a hassel to separate which is why I’m hesitant. You can get the matching front wheels and 275/40/20 michelin pilot sport 4s if you’d like. They are really great tires and honesty changed the entire car for me. I’m negotiable and you can definitely save going this route!
No one understands that more than me. I think I change wheel/tires more than the pits of Daytona.

Let me follow up over the weekend. Honestly just want to get her home before I jinx myself and buy stuff before I officially take ownership. I’ll definitely be in contact and appreciate a somewhat negotiable local LI pickup.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are much better off selling them as a set. I'll remove my interest, as I'm looking for 315's anyway, so pls count me out. GLWS, and I'll see you around. Car show season coming!!!
Thank you for your interest. Keep an eye out for an octane red widebody challenger!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No one understands that more than me. I think I change wheel/tires more than the pits of Daytona.

Let me follow up over the weekend. Honestly just want to get her home before I jinx myself and buy stuff before I officially take ownership. I’ll definitely be in contact and appreciate a somewhat negotiable local LI pickup.
Thank you man, I'll be here! Good luck!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
722 Posts
I'll take the tires if no one else does. I want those exact tires in that size.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts