SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
1,260 Posts
Hey guys, I came across these in one of the many threads on repro wheels. Any one have experience? They are significantly less than the hellraiser repros that seem to be popular. Any input is welcomed. Thanks

Dodge Hellcat HC2 Replica Wheels | FR 77 | Factory Reproductions

HR5 - Hell Raiser Edition | Hell Raiser and Rims | HR5 Wheels
FR 77 – DODGE HELLCAT HC2 REPLICA WHEELS
One piece, cast aluminum wheel

HR5 – Hell Raiser Edition
German Spun Forged Construction
Hubcentric : Yes 71.5mm

The lines on the FR 77 appear to be more in line with stock.
The lines on the HR5's are crisp and sharp. IMO they look much better than even the stock rims.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Hey guys, I came across these in one of the many threads on repro wheels. Any one have experience? They are significantly less than the hellraiser repros that seem to be popular. Any input is welcomed. Thanks

Dodge Hellcat HC2 Replica Wheels | FR 77 | Factory Reproductions

HR5 - Hell Raiser Edition | Hell Raiser and Rims | HR5 Wheels
Anyone have photos of either wheel on their car? Considering buying the 11” FR5 for the rear and running the stock 9.5” up front. Wonder what the weight difference is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
73 Posts
FR77 seem like a better deal to me and if you are able to fit the 11" wide rear even better.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
279 Posts
Mine FR's just arrived. They weight just under 33 #. Will post pics on the car tomorrow.

Those the new FR 77's? from factory reproductions? Looking to see how close of a match these are and how the fit and finish is.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,777 Posts
The Offset may cause some issues on a 315 just a heads up we checked them out as well. Price is fair but 33 lbs a piece is over 6 lbs heavier a wheel then the HR5.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
102 Posts
FR 77 – DODGE HELLCAT HC2 REPLICA WHEELS
One piece, cast aluminum wheel

HR5 – Hell Raiser Edition
German Spun Forged Construction
Hubcentric : Yes 71.5mm

The lines on the FR 77 appear to be more in line with stock.
The lines on the HR5's are crisp and sharp. IMO they look much better than even the stock rims.
Agreed, I prefer the HR5s.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
Is that gloss or satin? I currently have the hr5s but am debating trying the fr77s. I’m not sure if my oem wheels in the front are gloss or satin now that I see your pic.
Also I don’t think the quality is great on the hr5 honestly. I have chips on both wheels, although minor, that never happened with the oem wheels.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
Mine FR's just arrived. They weight just under 33 #. Will post pics on the car tomorrow.

Is that gloss or satin? I currently have the hr5s but am debating trying the fr77s. I’m not sure if my oem wheels in the front are gloss or satin now that I see your pic.
Also I don’t think the quality is great on the hr5 honestly. I have chips on both wheels, although minor, that never happened with the oem wheels.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
553 Posts
I like a lot more than the PK5 , half the price as well and you can use OE Style lugs, which I don’t know why they didn’t do that on the PK5.
IMO you have to hit something hard to bend or dent a cast wheel and if you hit it with a forged wheel it’s still doing the same.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
I like a lot more than the PK5 , half the price as well and you can use OE Style lugs, which I don’t know why they didn’t do that on the PK5.
IMO you have to hit something hard to bend or dent a cast wheel and if you hit it with a forged wheel it’s still doing the same.
nice pics, are those gloss or satin wheels?
also any reason you decided to replace all 4 instead of just the rears? Thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 42 Posts