Charger SRT Hellcat
553 Posts
Satin as well .oem SRT caps match

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
Had Brass Monkeys , 5 spokes are easier to clean. Went with all 4
thanks, I think I made up my mind now. Gonna try and get rid of these 20x10.5 hr5s I have now. Do you by chance know if I’d need different lug nuts than ones I use on the hr5?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
928 Posts
Id like to see the 11" FR77 HC2 on the rear of a Challenger if anyone has it (stock ride height).
I think it sticks out a tad beyond the fender with 305s which Im not a fan of unfortunately. The HC2 only comes in 11" while the HR5 is 10.5".

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Id like to see the 11" FR77 HC2 on the rear of a Challenger if anyone has it (stock ride height).
I think it sticks out a tad beyond the fender with 305s which Im not a fan of unfortunately. The HC2 only comes in 11" while the HR5 is 10.5".
I would like to see a picture also. I talked to Factory Reproductions and they say the 20x11 22mm will stick out of the wheel well by 6mm. That is two much for me. Element wheels has a picture of a Purple Hellcat with the 11’s but you can’t really tell how they look from the picture. They say they don’t stick out.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
479 Posts
I would like to see a picture also. I talked to Factory Reproductions and they say the 20x11 22mm will stick out of the wheel well by 6mm. That is two much for me. Element wheels has a picture of a Purple Hellcat with the 11’s but you can’t really tell how they look from the picture. They say they don’t stick out.
That's less than a 1/4"!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
928 Posts
I find the only option is to go is either oem or fr77 up front and hr5s out back.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
154 Posts
I love my HR5s. My only complaint with them is the lugs stick out on the fronts and it looks goofy since the rear lugs are flush. I bugged Paul about it but it looks like that's what all of them look like. I ordered some smaller lugs to see if that will help. The FR 77s apparently come with lugs that sit flush.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are the HR5s identical looking to factory satin 5 spokes?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
Here is my factory repos 11” stock height, no spacers and 315 NT05s for reference
670CF9EF-9120-44E9-A293-5953BFF5D241.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
Looks great. Any rubbing at all? Could you post a side pic or close ups of the FR77s and the OEM 5 spokes?

Wondering how much closer FR77s look like oem compared to the HR5s.
I’ve never seen HR5s in person but the repos are slightly less glossy than OEM. But im happy with them. No rubbing, no spacer.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts