SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1470 Posts

·
BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: All available copies of the poster are located at the bottom of this post. Open imagine in a new tab and save to your desktop/computer!

Someone else had mentioned wanting to get their hands on the sign used by Dodge at the Auto-Shows, outlining the awesome information about the Hellcat.

I did many searches online and contacted Chrysler media for a PDF file to have one replicated. I had no luck and Chrysler were not willing to share (which is understandable).

I really want something to place next to my car, there is so much awesome information and great facts about the engine that I want to share, so decided I had to make one myself.

I used photoshop, I took images from driveSRT.com or google image search.

Used FedEx Print and had it printed on a 24 x 36 foam board, laminated. Great quality looks fantastic, I have an easel coming which it will sit on at Car Shows. FedEx have a 40% off sale until mid april and I found another 15% off coupon online. So it was $35 instead of $75.

Let me know what you think.

EDIT: I corrected all typos and spacing. I have attached 5 JPG versions. One for Challenger A8 Transmissions (Hellcat A8.JPG), one for Challenger M6 (Hellcat.JPG) and one for Charger Hellcat (Hellcat Charger.JPG). I have also added rayzazoo Sublime version for both M6 and A8.

These will fit perfectly for the FedEx office 24x36 without anything getting blurry!!

If you use these at a show, i'd love to know how they turned out!

IMG_1820.jpg
IMG_1822.jpg

Attachments

·
BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5.7L hemi? Crap. Sorry to see that.
What do you mean? Care to elaborate?

The line with the 5.7l is referenced in context to how much torque the Hellcat makes. Full peak torque is at 4,800rpm for the 5.7l, while the Hellcat makes the same at only 1,200rpm.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
717 Posts
It sucks because he's got to pay to have it printed again. It's an awesome looking sign and I'd be happy to kick 20$ over to your paypal to cover your time for creating it....After it's amended.:p Hopefully that'll take a little bit of the sting away.

·
BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It sucks because he's got to pay to have it printed again. It's an awesome looking sign and I'd be happy to kick 20$ over to your paypal to cover your time for creating it....After it's amended.:p Hopefully that'll take a little bit of the sting away.
Did you read it correctly? It's not incorrect.....? o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
717 Posts
What do you mean? Care to elaborate?

The line with the 5.7l is referenced in context to how much torque the Hellcat makes. Full peak torque is at 4,800rpm for the 5.7l, while the Hellcat makes the same at only 1,200rpm.
Ahh, I see what you were shooting for, it just doesn't read easily. That's going to confuse some folks. Not knocking your sign, sorry if it sounded that way. I can tell you put some effort into it.

·
BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh, I see what you were shooting for, it just doesn't read easily. That's going to confuse some folks. Not knocking your sign, sorry if it sounded that way. I can tell you put some effort into it.
no you're fine and i can see how long line could read different. That line was pulled from AllPar the same way they wrote it.

I'm not wanting to take any $$$ for it, if people want to use the above version, they're more than welcome to use the jpg attached. :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Great sign! Thanks for the effort and for sharing!

Reactions: Club Drew

·
BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great sign! Thanks for the effort and for sharing!
You're welcome!

To me this is one of the most exciting thing about the car, is to be able to take it to events and show it off to people. I feel very privileged to be able to own one (in 3 or so weeks when it's delivered) and I want to share the experience with people. This is just one thing to help educate passers by about the awesome machine!

I'm planning on getting a few hundred SRT Hellcat vinyl stickers made in various muscle car hues to share and pass out at events too.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,489 Posts
The 5.7 Hemi fact reads fine. However, spaces between numbers and acronyms (e.g. 1,200 RPM) ;) and "injetors" 4th bullet from bottom. That's just me being anal though. You did a very good job with the sign layout, colors, and information.

·
BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 5.7 Hemi fact reads fine. However, spaces between numbers and acronyms (e.g. 1,200 RPM) ;) and "injetors" 4th bullet from bottom. That's just me being anal though. You did a very good job with the sign layout, colors, and information.
ha ha, well thanks!

And yeah, I just copied those again from ALLPAR, I went over and over for spelling errors because i'm anal too. I could have looked at it for many more hours and just decided to go ahead and get it printed. I'm happy with it for one evenings work, especially since I thought I sucked at photoshop!

Can't believe i missed 'injectors' though! Damn! I'll live with it i guess! I've updated the attached JPG to correct the spelling error.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,693 Posts
I think the sign is awesome! Nice layout and design, and excellent information and graphics. I think the spacing mentioned above, to some extent, is personal preference, as many will put stuff like "707hp" or "1200rpm" without the spaces, and to most, it still looks just fine. Overall, great job!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,489 Posts
ha ha, well thanks!

And yeah, I just copied those again from ALLPAR, I went over and over for spelling errors because i'm anal too. I could have looked at it for many more hours and just decided to go ahead and get it printed. I'm happy with it for one evenings work, especially since I thought I sucked at photoshop!

Can't believe i missed 'injectors' though! Damn! I'll live with it i guess! I've updated the attached JPG to correct the spelling error.
IMO, blame the misspelling on the print shop if someone says something at a show :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,693 Posts
At shows, people are reading the signs fast, not scrutinizing, and I honestly suspect very few will even notice the little 'injectors' blunder. Heck, I read the sign, top to bottom, thoroughly, and consider myself to be an attentive reader and an excellent speller, and I completely overlooked it myself, it took a wiser man (OK, Tannehill) to bring it to my attention. So I bet very few readers will notice it, at a show.

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,532 Posts
Keep getting an error trying to download the file.
Can you please upload the file again?
Thanks!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,693 Posts
Keep getting an error trying to download the file.
Can you please upload the file again?
Thanks!
You have to pay him the fifty dollar fee before you attempt to download it, or your computer contracts the deadly virus...oh, too late.

·
SRT Hellcat Owner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
848 Posts
You're welcome!

To me this is one of the most exciting thing about the car, is to be able to take it to events and show it off to people. I feel very privileged to be able to own one (in 3 or so weeks when it's delivered) and I want to share the experience with people. This is just one thing to help educate passers by about the awesome machine!

I'm planning on getting a few hundred SRT Hellcat vinyl stickers made in various muscle car hues to share and pass out at events too.
Thanks! BTW: I'm a firm believer in the "case" method.

1 - 20 of 1470 Posts