SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1481 - 1500 of 1530 Posts

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts
Hello Razazoo. May I please have one made? Thank you so much in advance sir.
2021 Redeye Challenger F8 green, no roof no stripes, sephia leather, 309 rear, brass monkey wheels, carbon fiber interior package. Last 8 numbers of the vin are MH541585
Thank you again very much. Whatever payment is please let me know sir.
@Unstable Vic

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts
is there a PDF attachment that could be sent?
Unfortunately, there is a rendering issue and the file size is too large to post on the forums.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
284 Posts
webp file type not allowed when i go on any site to print this on a poster board I right click the picture, save it to my desktop and it's saved in a WEBP format unfortunately Any computer guy know a work a round?

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts
webp file type not allowed when i go on any site to print this on a poster board I right click the picture, save it to my desktop and it's saved in a WEBP format unfortunately Any computer guy know a work a round?
Try this guide

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
134 Posts
Hi Rayzazoo,

I looked through these but don't see one I can snag. Can you run one for me, and let me know how I can send some money your way? Thanks.

2019 Redeye Widebody
KH698908

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts
Hi Rayzazoo,

I looked through these but don't see one I can snag. Can you run one for me, and let me know how I can send some money your way? Thanks.

2019 Redeye Widebody
KH698908

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
134 Posts
Outstanding. Beer money on its way!

Reactions: rayzazoo

·
Registered
67 Posts
I’ve spent hours searching wanted a poster but can’t find one that matches mine is it possible to make me one.

2021 redeye widebody challenger
MH530095

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts
I’ve spent hours searching wanted a poster but can’t find one that matches mine is it possible to make me one.

2021 redeye widebody challenger
MH530095

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey @rayzazoo you still making these? LH234965 please. Let me know how to send you some beer money. Thanks!

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat RedEye
12 Posts
EDIT: All available copies of the poster are located at the bottom of this post. Open imagine in a new tab and save to your desktop/computer!

Someone else had mentioned wanting to get their hands on the sign used by Dodge at the Auto-Shows, outlining the awesome information about the Hellcat.

I did many searches online and contacted Chrysler media for a PDF file to have one replicated. I had no luck and Chrysler were not willing to share (which is understandable).

I really want something to place next to my car, there is so much awesome information and great facts about the engine that I want to share, so decided I had to make one myself.

I used photoshop, I took images from driveSRT.com or google image search.

Used FedEx Print and had it printed on a 24 x 36 foam board, laminated. Great quality looks fantastic, I have an easel coming which it will sit on at Car Shows. FedEx have a 40% off sale until mid april and I found another 15% off coupon online. So it was $35 instead of $75.

Let me know what you think.

EDIT: I corrected all typos and spacing. I have attached 5 JPG versions. One for Challenger A8 Transmissions (Hellcat A8.JPG), one for Challenger M6 (Hellcat.JPG) and one for Charger Hellcat (Hellcat Charger.JPG). I have also added rayzazoo Sublime version for both M6 and A8.

These will fit perfectly for the FedEx office 24x36 without anything getting blurry!!

If you use these at a show, i'd love to know how they turned out!

View attachment 7472 View attachment 7473
Do you have a poster for a Hellcat Redeye.
I just show my window sticker. A poster would be a real eyecatcher.
Thanks in advance

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts
Do you have a poster for a Hellcat Redeye.
I just show my window sticker. A poster would be a real eyecatcher.
Thanks in advance
Sure thing, just post the last 8 of the VIN.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
158 Posts
Black 2016 Challenger Hellcat, manual with red interior and carbon stripes. GH278724
I didn't see any matches when I looked through the posts.
Thanks!

1481 - 1500 of 1530 Posts