SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I recently went on a search for my 3rd Corvette, screwed up on my mission and test drove a used 6-speed Challenger Hellcat on a whim which led to this purchase.

I love the car thus far and cannot stop driving it. Since this photo, I have replaced the emblems with newer silver ones and plan to do a little drag racing this summer with it.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
821 Posts
Welcome!! And you made the right choice! TONS of good info here. Enjoy that ride!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks MattM400. I’m definitely learning as I scroll through the various sections on here, what a great resource for contemplating future modifications.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,995 Posts
Hi all.

I recently went on a search for my 3rd Corvette, screwed up on my mission and test drove a used 6-speed Challenger Hellcat on a whim which led to this purchase.

I love the car thus far and cannot stop driving it. Since this photo, I have replaced the emblems with newer silver ones and plan to do a little drag racing this summer with it.

View attachment 572817
You should have put brass monkey colored badges on from ABD. They would look sick.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alexis, thank you.

Caddy59, they Achima (dont know the model) 315’s. They we’re on it when I picked it up, really they seem too large for the wheel. Once they’re cooked I plan to go with something more properly sized for these wheels and hopefully stickier.

GreenMachine15, I wasn’t aware anyone made them in that color. Maybe I’ll change it up in a year or so as it would be a shame to rip these off directly after installing them. Thank you for the suggestion and letting me know where to look for those in the future.

·
BMF
4,425 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,995 Posts

20210429_205717.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts