SRT Hellcat Forum banner

From Comfy Lexus to Scary Fast Comfort

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Killer Kat 
#1 ·
Hey yall!

New to the world of modern forced induction.

I just purchased at 2016 with only 11k miles at a substantial discount comparing to all listings I found on autotrader, cargurus, dealerships etc..... Been driving like a grandpa today (actual date of purchase) and I'm so impressed by the driveability when not hammering the gas.

I recently maybe 6 or 7 months ago finished paying off a Lexus LS460L and was rear ended by a Volkswagen GTI New years eve... I was so bummed out because the damage totaled my car. But I was paid out enough for a nice chunk of the new cat I'm in now. It was bittersweet. But now I count it as a blessing. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from all of yall and I can't wait to get to know my new car over the next few months. I will probably keep it stock for quite awhile as I plan on making this a daily driver. Anyhow, here are some pictures for my maiden voyage.

See less See more
#6 ·
Great question.... When I first bought the Lexus, it was between that and a Challenger. I thought this time around, lets get back to it. Instead now, I like the charger platform a little more than the challenger.

I feel like I made the right decision. I enjoy driving again and for quite a long time, I dreaded getting behind a wheel.

#8 ·
Beautiful car and welcome.

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the upgrade! Your Charger is beautiful and I agree the engine detailing looks great! The best way to describe the Hellcat, mild to wild with the hit of the throttle.

Drive safe and have fun! ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.