SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in Sydney Australia and just received my Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye R/T wide body and boy that is a mouthful, so any way I am now trying to locate a few things for it the first one being the front splitter protector. So I found one on Ebay Fits 18-19 Dodge Challenger Wide Body Hellcat Demon Red Eye Front Lip Splitter for sale online | eBay
My first question is has anyone installed something like this or the other one also available from ZL1 and do they protect our splitters to a certain extent? Challenger 18-21 Widebody Splitter Guards

The second question is I am having an issue getting it delivered to Australia. It is a bulky item and some undertandably don't freight it over here because of the freight cost. So how does someone like myself buy some of these items I am interested in now and in the future?

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,859 Posts
They call the RE an R/T there? In the states the R/T is not a Hellcat. It a different model.
Tbh the splitter is a super cheap part to replace. People seem to spend an awful lot of time, effort, and money protecting such a cheap part. In the states theyre $130 on average. I would just order a spare and have it on hand if I damaged the current one. Seems a lot easier and cheaper too.

Reactions: Mrhsv1

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They call the RE an R/T there? In the states the R/T is not a Hellcat. It a different model.
Tbh the splitter is a super cheap part to replace. People seem to spend an awful lot of time, effort, and money protecting such a cheap part. In the states theyre $130 on average. I would just order a spare and have it on hand if I damaged the current one. Seems a lot easier and cheaper too.
Yes you are right its the SRT, my apologies.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/QUOTE
Yes you are right its the SRT, my apologies.
Yes I have ordered a spare from the broker that found me the car, so again that is fantastic so I will cross that off my list.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes I have ordered a spare from the broker that found me the car, so again that is fantastic so I will cross that off my list.
You should look at what that splitter 'protector' does after a few hundred miles of rocks & debris getting in-between it. It leaves scratches and chips underneath, you really should just invest in a clear bra.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok i get the impression not many do like them. But thanks for the feedback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts