SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Front License Plate

5419 24
I recently received my Hellcat from a dealer in a state where front plates are not used. I need to get the holder as I will be ultimately be registering my car in NJ. Can anyone assist ? any ideas ? I can easily make a bracket but I do not see any access to the area "behind" where the plate will go (for fastening the bracket to the car) ??

Thanks

Doc [email protected]
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
837 Posts
Order the front plate bracket and send it to Fasty's Garage. He modifies it with military grade magnets, paints it to match the car (optional), and you can easily mount and remove it by just pulling it off (no holes). You get 4 magnets to mount behind the bumper. He also uses rubber edging to protect the paint. I had it on my last Challenger...I put it on when I'm parked, and take it off for driving and for shows. My new plate is there now getting modified.
I really like these guys too!

fasty's garage front plate - Bing video

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
837 Posts
Not a bad idea however I am betting continued on and off cycles will get you some nice scratches on your bumper. I like Big Mikes bracket better.
Nope, raised up off the bumper skin and the magnets have a covering to prevent scuffing.

I thought that was posted here but it may have been on Facebook.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
837 Posts
the screws they used for mine are just that, screws
Are you referring to the Fasty's plate?

If so, how old is your unit? Not trying to defend these guys but what I saw looked impressive.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
837 Posts
This is the front holder
Sorry man... I thought you were commenting on the posts preceding your post as in replying to the comment that the bumper would be scratched up. My mistake since you hadn't selected reply or quote.

Again... my mistake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.