SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my OE Hellcat wheels WITHOUT the TPMS and WITHOUT tires. Only the wheels are for sale. I am willing to ship them in Continental USA for FREE. The wheels have ZERO road rash and only one wheel has a tiny chip in it that is super hard to see. Car has 46K miles on it and the car and wheels have been washed about 2-3 a week since I bought it new. The wheels can be box and shipped as early as next week when I have the new wheels installed and they will be shipped in brand new boxes. Asking $1200 for the set and the "SRT" caps ARE included. Pictures of the wheels are below and feel free to ask any questions you have. I prefer paypal or can accept Zelle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Without tires and TPMS, would you accept $9
I am selling my OE Hellcat wheels WITHOUT the TPMS and WITHOUT tires. Only the wheels are for sale. I am willing to ship them in Continental USA for FREE. The wheels have ZERO road rash and only one wheel has a tiny chip in it that is super hard to see. Car has 46K miles on it and the car and wheels have been washed about 2-3 a week since I bought it new. The wheels can be box and shipped as early as next week when I have the new wheels installed and they will be shipped in brand new boxes. Asking $1200 for the set and the "SRT" caps ARE included. Pictures of the wheels are below and feel free to ask any questions you have. I prefer paypal or can accept Zelle.

00.00 delivered to the 93021 area? And these are OEM wheels, correct, not repo, aftermarket or OE.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Without tires and TPMS, would you accept $900.00 delivered to the 93021 area? And these are OEM wheels, correct, not repo, aftermarket or OE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts