SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Finally got some wheels for the Charger! They are Factory Style Wheels F-154 Demon Style Wheels in matte gunmetal. Sizes are 20x9.5 fronts and 20x10.5 rears. These are flow formed like the stock five spoke wheels and weigh about the same at 24/25 pounds. I went with BFGOODRICH G-FORCE COMP 2 A/S tires, 275s in the front, 305s in the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Hey all!

Finally got some wheels for the Charger! They are Factory Style Wheels F-154 Demon Style Wheels in matte gunmetal. Sizes are 20x9.5 fronts and 20x10.5 rears. These are flow formed like the stock five spoke wheels and weigh about the same at 24/25 pounds. I went with BFGOODRICH G-FORCE COMP 2 A/S tires, 275s in the front, 305s in the rear.
Can you tell us more, where did you get them, part numbers. I have a Challenger HC non wide body and want to do the same wheels in the same color.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I prefer the factory 5 spokes but I must say that I do like this look!

Do you notice any drastic difference with 275s vs 305s in the rear? I plan on running 315s with an 11 inch wheel but have been dragging my feet.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you tell us more, where did you get them, part numbers. I have a Challenger HC non wide body and want to do the same wheels in the same color.
I went to the Factory Style Wheels website and hit them up on their contact section, Nader from FSW set me up with everything after that as far as wheels. The wheels are their Demon Style Wheel under the Dodge section. F154 is the code for gunmetal.

I got the tires from Discount tire and they also got everything mounted.

I prefer the factory 5 spokes but I must say that I do like this look!

Do you notice any drastic difference with 275s vs 305s in the rear? I plan on running 315s with an 11 inch wheel but have been dragging my feet.
Thanks! And I hear you! The factory five spokes look great, I just didn’t want to drive a clone anymore lol. Kinda wanted to do my own thing.

And no, no obvious difference in grip. They are still all season tires so I knew it wasn’t goin to be a huge difference, if any. I have to say, the BFgoodrich tires do feel like they ride smoother than the pirellis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts