SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more making any Challengers or Chargers until further notice !!

So if you have placed an order...it may be awhile !!! :rolleyes:

Cheers....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered my HC Challenger before this stuff popped off! I was supposed to get it around Apr 15th. I’m wondering how long I’ll have to wait. After they start up again.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
553 Posts
We closed last Wednesday .

you won’t see your challenger for about 10 weeks, unless it was pending final inspection.. those 10 weeks also banking on being open back up by 4-15

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sending well wishes of Health to all. I have been waiting 5 years for this so waiting more time will make it just sweeter....especially after all this is said and done.
Last update I got was my car was ordered on March 5th and was in D code status sooo yeah! Might be awhile.

·
BMF
4,221 Posts
It will be closed indefinitely until further notice

·
Registered
7 Posts
anyone know how to search a Vin to find out where it’s at in the process before the shutdown? Just curious if it got past D code

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,331 Posts
anyone know how to search a Vin to find out where it’s at in the process before the shutdown? Just curious if it got past D code
No way to search a VIN for status that I know of except if the build sheet comes up its built, and if the window sticker comes up its KZ and ready to ship. Other than that, your dealer or someone at FCA will have to give you status updates.

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
BMF
4,221 Posts
Factory Closed Indefinitely until further Notice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts