SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my disappointment I realised that my Dodge Hellcat Redeyes Garmin navigation and security does not work here in Australia. I have been told that connecting my mobile to Apple Play and Google I can access the navigation using these apps. But I would prefer to have the original access of the navigation which then I assume will also give me the security option. I have contacted the Chrysler Jeep dealer in Sydney however he said that they cannot help me because the Challenger is not one of their products they import into Australia. The conversion company also basically said the same. I tried ringing another conversion company and they said that they can update it by pulling out the head unit and making the necessary changes behind it. Expensive to do and also they do not recommend the unit as being efficient over a period of years, but I just find that very strange. I haven't tried using the radio as yet. That also might present problems with tuning into local radio stations. So thats where I stand so far.
Despite all of that I had tyre wall writing done today and I think it looks awesome.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the tire wall lettering in white/blue. Looks great on your car.
Thank you really appreciate it. What you don't see is the number plate which I will show you now which I think also enhances the look.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
722 Posts
Yeah, the Holden(G8) here........... Do you guys have Waze Navigation phone apps? I just play that through the screen and it never needs updating (for a cost that is).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the Holden(G8) here........... Do you guys have Waze Navigation phone apps? I just play that through the screen and it never needs updating (for a cost that is).
Yes we do but how about the security aspect of the unit? I had trackers in my cars years ago that was connected to the rear view mirror and I quite like that option if I ever have to use it hope I dont but it would be good if I could get it connected.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts