SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Get a hellcat charger today at MSRP

3430 26
Just went to my dealer in Michigan and they got in stock a hellcat charger. The guy who ordered it canceled and now they are selling it! Drive it home today, I started it up, it's mean! It's redline with black sepia leather, gps, etc. I took pics of the sticker. I talked to my guy and he said if I know someone who wants it, they will sell it at MSRP. If you want it call My sales guy direct at the dealership at 734-765-7226, his name is Paco and tell him Mark gave you his number for the available Hellcat at MSRP. If you live in southeast Michigan you can drive it home today. It's sad because I ordered my car first but somehow his build went in before mine and he backed out and I still don't have my hellcat yet. It's in D1 status. I am not a dealer of any sort just a guy trying to hook up some fellow hellcatt ers!

Attachments

• Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Who say's you can't get a cat for MSRP today,LOL

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
You might want to re-read OP's post a bit more carefully. He didn't buy the car, he's announcing it here because he knows some other forum members might want to buy the car.
Well dammit, my bad , I'm in a hurry. Gonna delete my congratulations post, and it looked so good too

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Just went to my dealer in Michigan and they got in stock a hellcat charger. The guy who ordered it canceled and now they are selling it! Drive it home today, I started it up, it's mean! It's redline with black sepia leather, gps, etc. I took pics of the sticker. I talked to my guy and he said if I know someone who wants it, they will sell it at MSRP. If you want it call My sales guy direct at the dealership at 734-765-7226, his name is Paco and tell him Mark gave you his number for the available Hellcat at MSRP. If you live in southeast Michigan you can drive it home today. It's sad because I ordered my car first but somehow his build went in before mine and he backed out and I still don't have my hellcat yet. It's in D1 status. I am not a dealer of any sort just a guy trying to hook up some fellow hellcatt ers!
Thanks for posting for others to get a chance

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
100 Posts
Sweet Deal!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm geeked now second color choice but no Harmon, oh well

If for whatever reason you pass on the deal, let the other members know so if they are interested they will have the opportunity to purchase the car as well.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Go B5 Blue!!! (Of your from Michigan this makes sense) if not, our slogan for the Michigan Wolverines is "Go Blue!!!"

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
People better start liking my posts! Don't be lazy just click the thumbs upo_O

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,650 Posts
Almost exactly what I have on order (in VON HELL) except black verses sepia seats.
plane ticket, potential loss of deposit....Hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Almost exactly what I have on order (in VON HELL) except black verses sepia seats.
plane ticket, potential loss of deposit....Hmmmmmmm
Wow dude you tryin to buy it out from me?:(

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
if he;s willing to put $$ down then why not?

if your waiting to go and look at it while someone else is more serious than you are why should he sit back and wait for you.

in the mean time a 3rd person could be buying it and neither of you will get it.....when i found mine for msrp i made him take a $5k credit card deposit before he hung up the phone

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
if he;s willing to put $$ down then why not?

if your waiting to go and look at it while someone else is more serious than you are why should he sit back and wait for you.

in the mean time a 3rd person could be buying it and neither of you will get it.....when i found mine for msrp i made him take a $5k credit card deposit before he hung up the phone
You really should keep your nose out of this when you don't have a clue what's going on. I'm not waiting on anything as the dealer said car sold even though I called on it immediately

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.