SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i like it.. it lets people know you mean business!

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since you DO like it but don't yet have it, I feel safe to finally ask someone without risk of hurting their delicate feelings...

Why do you find this appealing?
I'm still on the fence about it - I do think it adds some character in a loud obnoxious way... which typically is my style. :p
It's also one of those things that if I decide that I dislike it in a few months years, I can remove it fairly easily and not be out much $$$.

Also we almost have the same license plate (mine is ur sloww) so I know we agree upon some things for our car. ;)

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
I think it tells people that you definitely want them to know its a HC----from a mile away......

i am not a fan and think its an abomination

for a work van to advertise a business name---make it BIG.........for an individual to put a 5' bill board on their car....waaay over the top......never seen a SS or a 5.0 5' tall......this appears to be a SRT thing/HC thing......you have Sublime....everyone knows you have a special car.....

to each his own

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think it tells people that you definitely want them to know its a HC----from a mile away......

i am not a fan and think its an abomination

for a work van to advertise a business name---make it BIG.........for an individual to put a 5' bill board on their car....waaay over the top......never seen a SS or a 5.0 5' tall......this appears to be a SRT thing/HC thing......you have Sublime....everyone knows you have a special car.....

to each his own
Sure, I myself love it, but my wifey does not, so there you go.. Besides, you could always be creative and customize your own design, the guy from VInyl Imaginations doesn't charge extra for your specific preference.. And if you don't like it, take it off?
I think anyone that owns this outrageous car should feel obliged to take it to the extreme, because of what it is.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I kinda go back and forth on keeping mine. And I ask other car guys when they see the 'Cat; always curious to hear their opinions. Most like it.

If Sublime was restricted to Hellcat-only, I wouldn't have my side graphic on the car. But as it is, there are just waaaaayyyy too many Challengers on the road now, especially in California... so I really wanted mine to be easily identifiable as a Hellcat.

Of course, when you roll in to stage at the strip with all these graphics... you'd better run a good number!

Rich

·
Registered
17 Posts
I kinda go back and forth on keeping mine. And I ask other car guys when they see the 'Cat; always curious to hear their opinions. Most like it.

If Sublime was restricted to Hellcat-only, I wouldn't have my side graphic on the car. But as it is, there are just waaaaayyyy too many Challengers on the road now, especially in California... so I really wanted mine to be easily identifiable as a Hellcat.

Of course, when you roll in to stage at the strip with all these graphics... you'd better run a good number!

Rich
I feel the same way, and looking at what Hurst is now offering.. a Hellcat fake kit, it doesn't hurt to be a little different.

·
Registered
187 Posts
We have the decal as you can see from the avatar. We got ours from Mopar. The guy who put in on is a 3M installer and was impressed with the quality of the vinyl.
I know you can find it cheaper else where but we are happy with the results.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The only opinion that matters is your own.
absolutely! its no different from the guys getting custom stitching in their head rests (that I hate) or piping in the seams of the dash (that I hate) or supercharged emblems on the hood, fenders or spoilers (that I hate) or even a custom stripe down the side (Some look ok).

Its your car. Do what you want! I had my share of people asking me WHY I bought a purple car back in 2010 as if I may had made a mistake. LOL, that was the only color I wanted!

·
Registered
62 Posts
absolutely! its no different from the guys getting custom stitching in their head rests (that I hate) or piping in the seams of the dash (that I hate) or supercharged emblems on the hood, fenders or spoilers (that I hate) or even a custom stripe down the side (Some look ok).

Its your car. Do what you want! I had my share of people asking me WHY I bought a purple car back in 2010 as if I may had made a mistake. LOL, that was the only color I wanted!

LoL, Ok now I'm interested in what you do like! :)

1 - 20 of 138 Posts