SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Given what's left for allocations, what would you order today at MSRP?

5K views 60 replies 18 participants last post by  BrakeFade 
Given what's left for allocations, what would you order today at MSRP?

All of the HC's for MSRP could be flipped for profit. The answer is all of them, get as many as you can then flip.

What car do I think is worth MSRP? JB RE, SS, RE, HC JB, HC in that order of preference and they are right at the edge, ADMs are skewing the values. SE's aren't worth their MSRP for some stickers.

If you have anyone of those in May you should be able to sell and still make a profit without driving it. At this rate 23's will be all bought, even if they release more they will already be spoken for at all the dealerships or go on auction, again. Maybe the market will come down, so far no signs indicate any softening coming in that price range for people that $250K isn't all that much for a car. Just regular HC's have ADM's. A stock white knuckle may not demand much of a premium but a well-equipped car with logical choices will be hard to find. A Garage Queen will sell barring some unforeseen catastrophe, the SE's will also because they'll all be sold out.

I ordered a 23 Scat Shaker M6 Widebody for the same reason got it for 1% below invoice too.
No you didn't, there are no 23' M6's. He's selling you a pipe dream, don't count on that order ever getting filled. I really hope they do end up making a manual but I don't see that happening, just not enough time left to make it worth their while, they won't sell enough to make an impact. Supposedly you can order an R/T according to the Dodge site, but I don't see any available anywhere and I haven't heard of anyone getting a manual 22'. Best of luck on that.

Articles like this are just passing along Dodge Hype:
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...on-option-currently-not-available-182987.html

IMO, when you start digging down on the M6 it seems to be a dead end and they are pretty much giving up on it for a 1 year run. That's not fact just what I'm interpreting from their press releases and industry articles over the past year. I think they are more concerned with getting 1FAST29 into production along with the EV's. It doesn't make financial sense for Dodge to pursue a M6 for a couple of thousand unit sales.

Here's an article from Auto Evolution quoting a thread from HC.org, like they took one of my speculations and printed it as News From Dodge, wtf.
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Manual Transmission Option Currently Not Available (autoevolution.com)

I was talking to the SRT team, you can call them, and they said that there isn't a M6 in production and they are going to "phase it out", how you phase out something that doesn't exist, IDK. I'm not even in the market for one but all the people who keep thinking one is coming out aren't aware of what's actually going on with Dodge and the dealerships have 0 clue.

I can't say on R/T's and Scatt Packs because I haven't really kept up with them like the HC's. When you pull up the 22' order bank on their site:

Scatt Pack
Font Brand Logo Screenshot Rectangle

The 6-speed Manual TREMEC does not come standard, the A8 does. I haven't heard of anyone getting a manual Scatt Pack in 22', I have seen zero ads for one that actually exists. Check the price of the Tremec across all models and it changes, they all say Torqueflite 8 speed Automatic. Do a search and all you get is adds for Automatics or older models.

I can't say they haven't made some and sold them, they have sold manuals that weren't offered to the GP. I don't have access to that data, there's another thread tracking orders that can probably say for sure. Everything I have heard and seen says there are no manual 2022 Chargers or Challengers. Dodge kept saying they were working on it and hoped to release it soon, then they went silent.

Please if anyone does get a M6 (and not after-market conversion) let us know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.