SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
700 Club Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GO MANGO Challenger Hellcat for sale on ebay. Go to ebay and type in go mango hellcat or clink link in reply below

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,019 Posts
The stripes look downright terrible on that color. Looks like a damned R/T.
How does it look like a RT when those are the same stripes as on the other Hellcat's? Also what's wrong with a RT. I have a 13 RT classic and still get compliments on it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
953 Posts
How does it look like a RT when those are the same stripes as on the other Hellcat's? Also what's wrong with a RT. I have a 13 RT classic and still get compliments on it.

The stripes just look out of place on the HC since only recently has that even become an option. Just personal opinion. I liked the stripes on my old SRT8 Challenger, but this reminds me too much of the now-lower tier models is all.

I have seen them on the dark grey color (granite I think it's called?) and it looks good because they're much more subtle. Might look good on black too I would think. But still not what I think of when I think of a Hellcat, sorry. I've seen guys put R/T side stripes on SRTs also and thought it looked strange... because they're a recognizable symbol for the classic R/Ts.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,740 Posts
Anxious to see what the actual color looks like as opposed to a stock photo. Seen a number of different shades posted here.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,019 Posts
The stripes just look out of place on the HC since only recently has that even become an option. Just personal opinion. I liked the stripes on my old SRT8 Challenger, but this reminds me too much of the now-lower tier models is all.

I have seen them on the dark grey color (granite I think it's called?) and it looks good because they're much more subtle. Might look good on black too I would think. But still not what I think of when I think of a Hellcat, sorry. I've seen guys put R/T side stripes on SRTs also and thought it looked strange... because they're a recognizable symbol for the classic R/Ts.
Funny you said that. I'm having custom made side stripes put on my Hellcat but instead of the rt their going to have a Hellcat symbol with srt on the end and not two of the same size lines like the rt. The red line red is just too fast for me so I wanted to slow it down. I'll post pictures when it's done so you can laugh at it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
106 Posts
Still in "C" status. It also was ordered with the black hood, not the carbon stripes. The dealer I got my cat from has a Gomango A8 ordered if anybody wants one. It is currently available.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,668 Posts
This is a stock picture being used by the seller. It is not the actual picture of the car.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
258 Posts
Are we really to that point where the certain style of stripes matter what happened to making the car your own ? smh so worried about level and tiers instead of whats truly important oh to each there own i guess/:oops:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,060 Posts
These dealers are really stuck on themselves. I hope they get "STUCK" with an over priced car no on will buy.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,344 Posts
Seems the Mango Orange has been hotly debated as a color option. I agree, the pictures I see don't seem to catch my fancy, but I have seen this color on other Dodge vehicles in person. It seems to me that the color seems to be a bit of a "metallic" orange. I think it will look outstanding on the Challenger with the black accents once we start seeing them.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
953 Posts
I'm still unsure why people don't know what the actual color looks like. The Charger Daytona had GoManGo for a while. It's pretty easy to look up owner's pics (not heavily photoshopped promotional images) on Google.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,444 Posts
These dealers are really stuck on themselves. I hope they get "STUCK" with an over priced car no on will buy.
...looks like this dealer is not adding any "market adjustments"...The "Buy it Now" price is the same as MSRP which is the going price for an HC today...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts
I want to see one up close with black stripes. I wouldn't change cars but I know at least 3 people willing to trade up

1 - 20 of 30 Posts