SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I don’t know what a good deal on these things are. Sticker is around 84 and dealer says the rebate is the only thing they are willing to take off which brings it down to 78xxx. I’m assuming this isn’t the best deal. Any input on what we should ask for?

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
521 Posts
Where do you live? Dan Cummins in Ky. Will sell below invoice plus guarantee incentives (ask for Jake). Koons in Virginia (ask for Craig) will sell below invoice as well but do not guarantee incentives. There may be a few others, but these are the most popular on here. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you live? Dan Cummins in Ky. Will sell below invoice plus guarantee incentives (ask for Jake). Koons in Virginia will sell below invoice as well but do not guarantee incentives. There may be a few others, but these are the most popular on here. Good luck!!!
Just spoke to Dan Cummins and they said 6 was the best they offer. Maybe I’m not speaking to the right person?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,888 Posts
If you can find a 2020 you like, I believe Dodge is still doing the Power Dollars sale to clear those out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where do you live? Dan Cummins in Ky. Will sell below invoice plus guarantee incentives (ask for Jake). Koons in Virginia (ask for Craig) will sell below invoice as well but do not guarantee incentives. There may be a few others, but these are the most popular on here. Good luck!!!
oh I see now. Jake is the guy

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you can find a 2020 you like, I believe Dodge is still doing the Power Dollars sale to clear those out.
Isn’t power dollars around 7k off or am I mistaken. I’m guessing you can’t combine the two

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The reason I’m asking is I don’t want to get taken again. I always seem to lose big in car deals.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
521 Posts
Those deals are best on an ORDERED car, in stock cars will be slightly higher.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,888 Posts
Isn’t power dollars around 7k off or am I mistaken. I’m guessing you can’t combine the two
Yep, $10 per HP. Any factory and dealer incentives should lump together if not mistaken. Also, don’t pay any of those bogus dealer fees or add-ons. If it’s a line item “before” tax is calculated, it’s dealer profit.

If paying cash, don’t show your cards and tell the dealer until you’re in the finance dept. They will negotiate more if they think you will be financing with them on the back end. If financing, know your credit score and what your bank or credit union will charge before going in.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I bought a Redeye 2.5 weeks ago. I got 11.5K off of the window sticker. My REWB is almost fully loaded, I didn't get the spoiler or the sunroof. I think you could probably do better, but you might have to drive to get the best deals. If you want to talk about it further drop me a direct message.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry I am buying a charger.. It’s for the wife
Honestly, it doesn't matter. If you want the best prices you should check with Dan Cummins or Bob Frederick. I'm pretty sure that's what most Redeye owners will tell you.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,500 Posts
Sorry I am buying a charger.. It’s for the wife
Well that explains it. Charger RE is the new must have and no one is dealing.

Reactions: DevilsReject97

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
338 Posts
I originally went shopping for a Redeye Charger, was even looking at building, but literally no one is moving on the price. Best deal I was looking at was 81k with no sunroof...

I eventually moved on and went after a Redeye Challenger. I still think that new widebody RECharger looks amazing...but not for the prices they're trying to get. My RE Challenger was basically every option but like 2....and I paid less out the door than I would have on the Charger.

Honestly, best of luck to you finding one, I hope you do!

The $7970 is only for 2020 models btw...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,022 Posts
I bought a Redeye 2.5 weeks ago. I got 11.5K off of the window sticker. My REWB is almost fully loaded, I didn't get the spoiler or the sunroof. I think you could probably do better, but you might have to drive to get the best deals. If you want to talk about it further drop me a direct message.
Which do you like or drive more your RE or REWB? Does Bob Fredrick offer the group buy deal as well?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts