SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Going to pick up our Hellcat in the morning

3707 31
Finally here , sublime 6-speed
Reactions: BigVic
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
Finally here , sublime 6-speed
Right on!
Seems numerous fans are getting their cars this week, or else in the coming one or two weeks, so it will certainly make for a lot of extra-merry Christmases around the country!
Enjoy, on our behalf, and let us know your thoughts, since we have enjoy our cars vicariously still!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Pics PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
60 Posts
[QUOTEhellcat1, post: 28509, member: 156"]Nice car..can't wait to get one[/QUOTE]
Thanks i ordered a phantom 6 speed but still no VIN. I saw this one on eBay and called the guy up made a deposit and he took it off eBay I $69900 tax and all with $675 shipping.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,944 Posts
Mean looking cat. I've ordered the sublime as well. Share your thoughts on your drive when you get a chance. Congrats!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
283 Posts
Good for You! Mine will be here Saturday. I bought it from a dealer in Illinois and shipping it here. What's the chance of finding what you wanted this late in the game...I told my dealer to find someone else on my order which still has no VIN assigned.
I don't have a vin yet

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.