SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,018 Posts
Ugly as sin. Dodge will probably sell about 4 or 5. Gold cars have never sold well or appreciated in value.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There are some colors that usually car people dont like on their cars like red, blue, green, purple, etc. Most people just like the black, white, gray colors. With these cars among other high performance cars, the reds, blues, greens, purples, etc. look pretty good. Gold... Ugly as sin as Blkout said.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,859 Posts
Most colors look great on a new car. On a ten year old car that color will look ratty. Not a fan.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
880 Posts
I kind of love it. Not gonna lie. Dan Cummins CDJR in Paris, KY #JustSeeJake View attachment 570954
There's been a 50th limited edition Gold Rush 5.7 R/T in the Tallahassee Dodge dealership for over a year now. They were asking $53k for it. It spent most of its time in the showroom, but they've since put it outside now over by their used lot and lowered the price to $51k.

My name for that color is "Urination Nation."

·
Registered
240 Posts
Be nice if it looked more like the Vette.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'm not a big fan of the black decal extending partway down the front bumper. It looks cheap as hell. Certain colors of yellow aren't meant to be used. Challenger piss above, was a mistake.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,143 Posts
The Hellcat won't have that bumper decal, the blackout will stop at the hood.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,143 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen such a reaction to a color. This was a classic color back in the day and fits perfectly on the 50th Anniversary. I guess whoever buys one is gonna get roasted here.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
880 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen such a reaction to a color. This was a classic color back in the day and fits perfectly on the 50th Anniversary. I guess whoever buys one is gonna get roasted here.

Back in the day, it would have been a lacquer paint with no clear coat. That added clearcoat tends to make the color less GOLD and more stale piss brown.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts