SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,303 Posts
Still cannot build a demonic red interior with GoMango in a challenger on dodges site

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,256 Posts
Still cannot build a demonic red interior with GoMango in a challenger on dodges site
Except for Demon, don't think they exist.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,303 Posts
Except for Demon, don't think they exist.

I think sleepingweasal said the dealer could do it IDK??? wondering if there we’re ever any done in the past?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,256 Posts
I think sleepingweasal said the dealer could do it IDK??? wondering if there we’re ever any done in the past?
Charger maybe but never seen a Challenger, except Demon.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
1,118 Posts
It would be cool if Dodge's Demonic Red leather was red. Instead, it's like a merlot color which reminds me of granny Caddy leather seats from the 1980s.

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,303 Posts
It would be cool if Dodge's Demonic Red leather was red. Instead, it's like a merlot color which reminds me of granny Caddy leather seats from the 1980s.
I hear ya, dodges ruby red inserts are sweet and really pop’s but went bye bye, I think dodge didn’t want to go to overkill on demonic red but they’re a smidge flat in color for me, but still look killer in combo with smoke show

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
1,118 Posts
I hear ya, dodges ruby red inserts are sweet and really pop’s but went bye bye, I think dodge didn’t want to go to overkill on demonic red but they’re a smidge flat in color for me, but still look killer in combo with smoke show
Smoke Show is a great color. I'm simple though, I'd just do it with black and black/carbon stripes.

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,303 Posts
Agreed, simple on the surface but very complicated below

21 - 34 of 34 Posts