SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Good guys car show, Pleasanton, March 26/27

1049 3
This area seems dead, but what the hell. Any Nor cal folks going to the Good guys show coming up? My Redeye will be in the show. I also plan on running some auto cross,fun runs.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
I go to almost every one of their shows in Pleasanton. (I’ve had a few older classic cars; currently have a Pontiac Firebird 400, 4 speed convertible) I’ll likely drive my Hellcat there, but won’t be in the show. My 2017 is completely stock — just the way I like it! 🙂

· Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go to almost every one of their shows in Pleasanton. (I’ve had a few older classic cars; currently have a Pontiac Firebird 400, 4 speed convertible) I’ll likely drive my Hellcat there, but won’t be in the show. My 2017 is completely stock — just the way I like it! 🙂
Nice! I am bone stock as well. I looked at it as inside parking with the option to picnic lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.