SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
689 Posts
Are we talking challenger? Charger? The residuals and mf are sh*t on the charger so probably $1200+/mo, challenger can be done for a lot less.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
689 Posts
i got mine for 920 a month 2,500 down 86k msrp this is for a challenger
We need to see the sales price, money factor, etc etc upload your offer/contract

Before I comment let me say Enjoy it if you have signed:

But that does not sound like a good lease deal, I would need to see everything before I could comment completely.

·
Registered
776 Posts
That is a terrible rule, and everybody on the lease forums acknowledges that.
It's a terrible rule for people wanting to take one up the rear. $1200 per month for a $86k car is not a good deal, only for those taking the $$.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
689 Posts
It's a terrible rule for people wanting to take one up the rear. $1200 per month for a $86k car is not a good deal, only for those taking the $$.
You can't say 1% as a general rule, for some cars it's a good deal for others it's not because you can do better or your can't do better.

Just stick to the facts of the deal.
Discount before incentives
Residual
Mf
Incentives
And tax

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well they messed up on my money factor instead of .00222 they did .000222 and thats why i got to 900 a month, the dealership called and asked my broker to tell me to bring the car back so they can change the contract and put my payments up to 1,200

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
689 Posts
well they messed up on my money factor instead of .00222 they did .000222 and thats why i got to 900 a month, the dealership called and asked my broker to tell me to bring the car back so they can change the contract and put my payments up to 1,200
Lol what? I gotta see the Paperwork on this

·
Registered
339 Posts
so now that you've had the pleasure of driving the car and showing it off to your friends, they tell you they can't honor the contract and to keep it, it's another $300/month. That's one of the oldest scams in the book. Even if it was an honest mistake I'd demand my money back and then throw them the keys.

·
Registered
339 Posts
You'll have to read through the language in the contract

1 - 20 of 37 Posts