SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
618 Posts
so now that you've had the pleasure of driving the car and showing it off to your friends, they tell you they can't honor the contract and to keep it, it's another $300/month. That's one of the oldest scams in the book. Even if it was an honest mistake I'd demand my money back and then throw them the keys.
Not necessarily, it has to get funded by the bank on a lease.

Wouldn't pay a dime more tho, they can take the car back with 1000 miles and come pick it up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
from what i know everything was good and i got approval from the bank they just messed up on the money factor could that be a reason it doesn’t get funded from the bank?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
618 Posts
from what i know everything was good and i got approval from the bank they just messed up on the money factor could that be a reason it doesn’t get funded from the bank?
I would call Chrysler capital or ally or us bank.... whoever they used and try to confirm if the deal was funded.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm no expert of leasing. But like others have said, if you don't get to keep the original deal on the terms you agreed to, it's worth walking away.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Update: got them to agree on keeping the price they adjusted the sale price of the car then moved a couple numbers around, going to sign the papers tomorrow

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
618 Posts
thats crazy never thought about it like that, thanks man
Residual and mf are poo poo on a redeye, but man does it go, there's a distinct difference between a regular motor and the redeye motor. Worth the upgrade if you can afford it.

Enjoy it in good health you did well.

·
Registered
785 Posts
and this is the new one they made to keep the payments, looks like they gave an extra 10k off sale price and moved 9k from depreciation to rent charge View attachment 569167
Amazing, as I said earlier, close to 1% on the dollar is solid. Some may think the "rule of thumb" is silly, but not to those on the winning side. Nice job!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts