SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Good News,Bad News,Or Both?

2114 14
My Dodge Dealer just called and said he will be getting his Hellcat orders filled in December 2014. Good news for me because that means I am getting my Hellcat.:) Bad news is in Punxsutawney Pa. (yes where the groundhog lives) we will have salt on all the roads, so I wont be able to drive it till spring 2015 after a few hard rain storms, that will remove the rust accelerator from the roads.:(
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
My Dodge Dealer just called and said he will be getting his Hellcat orders filled in December 2014. Good news for me because that means I am getting my Hellcat.:) Bad news is in Punxsutawney Pa. (yes where the groundhog lives) we will have salt on all the roads, so I wont be able to drive it till spring 2015 after a few hard rain storms, that will remove the rust accelerator from the roads.:(
Congrats! As long as you can open the garage door, start it and rev it up, that should get you through the cold winter months.;)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Cool congratulations!!! Good news finally

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! As long as you can open the garage door, start it and rev it up, that should get you through the cold winter months.;)
I wonder if the sunroof option will be available by then?? that would be nice but a sunroof dont make a muscle car. I dont remember any sunroof or moonroof in any Roadrunners, GTX ,Super Bee, ect.

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
I am in the same boat as you. I figure my Cat will come in the day after our first snow storm and I will have to figure out how to get it home. Its not so much the salt but the calcium chloride that eats your car ( SE Wisconsin)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
346 Posts
Dealer asked if I wanted a sunroof and I told him no but if they offer a roll bar I would take that. My cat is due 12/22 so ship yours to Florida and we can take them to Gainesville and see how they do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.