Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,608 Posts
Contact Beasley's

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
569 Posts
IMHO Zymol was a good product many years ago. Today if you don't go with a coating professionally applied then the next best option would be ceramic nano wax. I personally use Blackfire products with stunning results. Check out Autogeek on line they have this and a ton of other brands. My second fav is Adam's products.

·
NYS President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
That is the best wax to use on your cat, the road tar, bugs literally just wipe off. That is incredible stuff

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,651 Posts
old school... Liquid Glass (it's a polish)...easy on, easy off

Reactions: Kevin M

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
143 Posts
I use JetSeal from Chemical Guys then top it off with a coat of Americana Wax by Adams Polishes. Makes my Sublime Shine!

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,681 Posts
Tried Adams Buttery Wax on the wifes Toyota this morning. Easy to apply and soooo easy to wipe off. Good stuff and smells like candy too:p

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
212 Posts
I second Jetseal...recently did my plum crazy hellcat and my wifes CRV...came out great...nice depth and shine. Easy to apply and remove. I used my porter cable 7424 to apply.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,532 Posts
Wolfgang...... Zymol is decent at best and hard to use. There are many steps to a detail other than waxing.... So the answer really depends on the level of effort you intend to put into it.

Before you lay down protection you need a clean surface. If you need to ask, a one step Polish/sealant is your best choice. Get yourself some HD Speed and if you're feeling frisky top it with wolfgang and/or a quality carnuba (I like meguiars 26).

Cquartz is for rookies and people who don't detail their own car ;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
699 Posts
I really like Meguiars NXT Tech Wax 2.0...its easy on and easy off with a long lasting shine. I've always used it since it's in stock at the local parts stores. I'm definitely open to more options and opinions for a good liquid wax. Maybe a better TorRed color specific wax?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
Reactions: Kevin M
1 - 15 of 15 Posts