SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Got a Barton shifter today, but I'm missing a part

721 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Cerino2000
Does anyone know what this rubber ring is called? I'm having my Dodge service center install a Barton shifter I bought from American Muscle while my Hellcat is in for service to repair the clutch pressure plate and actuator. While it looks like it just prevents the edges of the Barton shifter body from being scratched when rotating in the shifter console opening, I don't think it's a showstopper from having the Barton installed. I sent an email to Barton Industries this afternoon requesting a replacement, but I didn't know what to call this piece.

Automotive tire Wheel Gauge Steering wheel Steering part

Gear shift Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel
See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
I installed mine at the house and I don’t remember receiving or installing one of those.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.