SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
703 Posts
Congrats!!! What is your VON and when did you place your order?
Thanks Mike

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hemi4me2,

You wanted my VON? It is 32805891. I placed my order on November 15th.

BKuz

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
703 Posts
WOW!!! Mine is VON#32417301 and I ordered it on 9-20-14 and still no VIN

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
247 Posts
Congrats seriously that is great but there's going to be a lot of unhappy people on this forum today that placed their order way earlier
I do not thiink that anyone should be unhappy if they are aware of the allocation process that Dodge is using. His dealer probably did not take a bunch of orders that they did not have allocation for. I think Hellcat buyers should ask where they they are on the dealers wait list. If they are way down move to another dealer who has allocation. Perhaps the day will come when Dodge no longer allocates the Hellcat and will build them by the order entry date, until that day arrives I don't thiink that early VON's with no allocation have anything to be unhappy about.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
871 Posts
BKuz,
What color and options did you go with?
I assume different colors / options are being built before others OR is it really just luck of the draw?

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zacuda,

You are right! I shopped around and found a dealer that accepted me as number one for the second round of allocations. The dealer didn't blow any smoke up my a__, just gave me the facts. I came across dealers that would take $5K and $10K that had no allocations. I told them to take a hike!

BKuz

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Next Phase,

A condition for me to get my VIN was to drop the Black Satin Hood. If I didn't, I would not have gotten a VIN. The rep told me it would be the end of February or March before I would see my order if I didn't.

I am getting Jazz Blue, Summer Tires, Automatic, and upgraded stereo.

BKuz

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Next Phase,

A condition for me to get my VIN was to drop the Black Satin Hood. If I didn't, I would not have gotten a VIN. The rep told me it would be the end of February or March before I would see my order if I didn't.

I am getting Jazz Blue, Summer Tires, Automatic, and upgraded stereo.

BKuz
They have an upgraded stereo over the 900 watt Harmon Kardon system???

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
They have an upgraded stereo over the 900 watt Harmon Kardon system???
He probably means the one with navigation and HD Radio, rather than the 'base' 900 watt system.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Congrats! The true wait begins now... hope for your sake that the ship date is accurate, but the car still has to be built. I was given ship dates all throughout October, November and December with the car not even built. Now the car is built and released and hoping for a Merry Christmas with an estimated delivery date of 12/23. :D

Reactions: BKuz

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TSC,

Thank you! I hope you have a Merry Hellcat Christmas! Thank you everyone for the well wishes! Like TSC said, I hope Dodge/SRT is not just blowing smoke up my as_! If the estimated ship date is 12/23/2014, I might have my Hellcat by the middle of January.

BKuz

Reactions: 630
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.