SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Got one ordered

2420 13
hi everyone, I was able to deposit in first week of August then patiently waited until the order banks popped open with my dealership. Originally we were 3rd in line but now we are 2nd in line. They are getting only 2 Hellcats per month and building one per month so mine will be built in November since they start building the first guy next month. Yesterday my rep said my order is code Status D and we have obtained a VIN. Can't wait but for now my dealership just got their first regular Challenger 2015 vehicle yesterday so he said for me to drop by Monday afternoon so we can check out the new body style together.
Reactions: cereal killer
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
hi everyone, I was able to deposit in first week of August then patiently waited until the order banks popped open with my dealership. Originally we were 3rd in line but now we are 2nd in line. They are getting only 2 Hellcats per month and building one per month so mine will be built in November since they start building the first guy next month. Yesterday my rep said my order is code Status D and we have obtained a VIN. Can't wait but for now my dealership just got their first regular Challenger 2015 vehicle yesterday so he said for me to drop by Monday afternoon so we can check out the new body style together.
Congrats! I checked out a 2015 Challenger at the dealers early Sept. The body is nice, but I was really impressed with the interior changes. I can't wait to see the Hellcat with all the SRT bells and whistles.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you Tammie! My fiance and I came to the agreement of Phantom Black paint as the color ($500 upgrade), Navigation with 5 year subscription bundled (I think it was an additional $1k or $2k), Premium Laguna leather ($2 or $3k upgrade) (is what my rep says, same one in Ferrari he says), Summer Performance Tires ($500 upgrade) - better than the stock one it comes with.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! I checked out a 2015 Challenger at the dealers early Sept. The body is nice, but I was really impressed with the interior changes. I can't wait to see the Hellcat with all the SRT bells and whistles.
I plan to check it out later this afternoon, I'm excited lol, i also meant to quote reply but i didnt do it right on my previous response ha!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations Hellcatdotclub! Phantom black is going to be AWESOME!! Enjoy the forums and thanks for stopping in!
Thank you so much I'm actually on my way to the dealership right now to see the new 2015 body style

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Can you tell I am excited for everyone? I can't wait to hear the stories once these babies hit the road! :D I hope I am sharing soon.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you tell I am excited for everyone? I can't wait to hear the stories once these babies hit the road! :D I hope I am sharing soon.
Haha yep Tammie, I'm grinning too, can't wait for all of us to show pics and videos of our new hellcats smoking everyone in sight lol :D:rolleyes:o_O

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Haha yep Tammie, I'm grinning too, can't wait for all of us to show pics and videos of our new hellcats smoking everyone in sight lol :D:rolleyes:o_O
I hunting down a particular black Corvette that kicks my poor Chargers butt. Although I don't give up trying. He has a false sense of confidence now and is ripe for destruction. My Hellcat is going to bring him to shame. :p

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hunting down a particular black Corvette that kicks my poor Chargers butt. Although I don't give up trying. He has a false sense of confidence now and is ripe for destruction. My Hellcat is going to bring him to shame. :p
Lmfao, Tammie, I support you in that ripe for destruction pwnage. The black Vette won't know what hit him with the supercharger turbine jet noises and engine roaring and shaking his car up haha!! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.