SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
63 Posts
That is f*cking sexy... congratulations!

I've still got 4 months left working here in KSA, but that's it; seeing yours just pushed me over the edge.. I'm ordering one. I was originally thinking just a standard Hellcat, but after being here for the past bunch of months, I deserve a Redeye.

I'll probably wait a few months till I'm closer to coming home but my mind is made up. I made contact with Craig at Koons in Va. today and I think that I'll be working with him on a deal.

Aside from what appears to be no sunroof, what options did you go with, and if you don't mind me asking; what was your final out the door $?

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is f*cking sexy... congratulations!

I've still got 4 months left working here in KSA, but that's it; seeing yours just pushed me over the edge.. I'm ordering one. I was originally thinking just a standard Hellcat, but after being here for the past bunch of months, I deserve a Redeye.

I'll probably wait a few months till I'm closer to coming home but my mind is made up. I made contact with Craig at Koons in Va. today and I think that I'll be working with him on a deal.

Aside from what appears to be no sunroof, what options did you go with, and if you don't mind me asking; what was your final out the door $?

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk
83,435 + tl about 10% . Getting a discount off of msrp is SoCal seems out of the question right now . Also , I think these cars are gonna go through the roof when they discontinue the Srt line .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts