SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I'd share as the stars lined up, got both chargers out with some sun and the photographer lol.. thought they came out pretty good and wanted to share.

Cloud Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Vehicle Car Grille Hood
Cloud Wheel Vehicle Tire Sky
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky
Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Hood Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Grille Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle
Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both are gorgeous and love the stripes.
thanks bud. I can't lie, I had seen one f8 before I got the scat and it had this exact color stripes... so I stole the idea as I thought it looked better than black. I think they are 3M aluminum, gloss finish in case anyone is wondering. they also seem to hold up better than satin or matte black just in general. they have 40,000 miles/ 1.5 years old and are in great shape still.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
705 Posts
I'm not usually a fan of F8 but yours looks Great with the silver stripes on! Those two colors have a Nice contrast that works well with each other!

The silver makes the green pop and your Hellcat looks Awesome!

Those are also some well done pictures too! Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not usually a fan of F8 but yours looks Great with the silver stripes on! Those two colors have a Nice contrast that works well with each other!

The silver makes the green pop and your Hellcat looks Awesome!

Those are also some well done pictures too! Thanks for sharing them.
thanks for the kind words. I found a guy with f8 that had these before me and it looked good so I can't take credit as I stole the idea lol... but maybe someone with f8 was thinking about it and it can help them decide.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
705 Posts
thanks for the kind words. I found a guy with f8 that had these before me and it looked good so I can't take credit as I stole the idea lol... but maybe someone with f8 was thinking about it and it can help them decide.
You're Welcome!

There's nothing wrong with stealing an idea and they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, we'll just say that you flattered him! ;)

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys. this photographer deserves all the credit... if anyone in SoFla wants him just let me know. he was great. would have had some sick drone shots as I wanted pics from directly above showing the stripes etc. but we were too close to the airport LOL....

so there might be one more session with some aerials and some rolling shots maybe down 27 which is always a cool background

1 - 10 of 10 Posts