·
Pontiac Bred ................. SRT Addicted
Challenger SRT Hellcat
829 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
152 Posts
winner! no other way of putting it! did you wait for them to give it to you for a while or something?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I emailed DMV and said I wanted the plate because of the name of the car, not to use Hell in a derogatory way. I also requested in the email that if the answer was going to be NO, that the NO come from the Commissioner of the DMV. The auto reply stated I would have to wait about 45 days for a board to review my request. Surprised a couple months later after I forgot about it someone called me on my Cell phone while I was shopping at Farm Fresh to tell me my plate was approved. Cost me 10 bucks & came a week later. Thanks VA DMV!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,651 Posts
SCORE!

would be even better on a "Don't Tread on Me" plate

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,425 Posts
Lucky. I went through the same process with the WVDMV. The people in the dept even tried to help me out by explaining why the plate was appropriate for the car but the director said no.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
69 Posts
I've been reading through some old threads about Virginia and some other states not approving Hellcat or variations. I guess Virginia finally came around, after all they did approve this.

[GALLERY=]
upload_2018-9-20_0-7-46.png
[/GALLERY]

Attachments

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,991 Posts
I've been reading through some old threads about Virginia and some other states not approving Hellcat or variations. I guess Virginia finally came around, after all they did approve this.

[GALLERY=] View attachment 478577 [/GALLERY]
That's just not right.o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,198 Posts
I hate those for the Children plates. Who in the hell is against them? People that get those are such tools.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
193 Posts
JS = Jacksonville State
FC7 = Plumb Crazy paint code

Right?

·
Registered
In The Market
147 Posts

[GALLERY=] View attachment 478577 [/GALLERY]
Here is my plat for Michigan ... here is my
Children’s trust fund lol

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts