SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Got tired of the game

10K views 79 replies 40 participants last post by  RobM 
#1 ·
Got tired of the allocatetion game ,
So I went proactive and bought one off the lot today !!
I will pick it up in the morning .pad a 4k over MSRP . But with having 6k down with 2 outher dealers with no vin and returnable deposits I declare this a WIN.

#15 ·
Congrats!

I have found several on dealer lots too, but most are $20K+ over MSRP and won't budge (yet). I'm waiting until spring when more and more of these get pumped out by Dodge.

#17 ·
Congrats on getting your Hellcat!
Looks like you found the Fountain of Youth as well! Win - win Holiday for you! :D

#23 ·
$4K over isn't bad for an in-stock car....congrats!

#24 ·
I had 3 deposits out, and I did the same. Grabbed one off the lot, paid 5k over sticker. No complaints from me. They wanted 15k over, I laughed to the salesman and said this is gonna be a long day. If you look, and are willing to use your brain to negotiate, then grab one from a lot. Way less stress.....

#26 ·
Congrats $4 k over isn't too bad

#27 ·
I Think $1k - $5k max is my limit and the HC would have to be Billet Silver with options I wanted for me to pay over MSRP! I turned down a Red & Blk because If I am going to settle on a different color I shouldn't have to pay extra for that. The Green is a Awesome color for sure. Congrats !!

#30 ·
Nice Cat. I am tired of the game too but being in Michigan, I can wait a few more months. Not happy about it, but hope I can get a VIN soon. I will hold out forall the options I want, and at msrp.. I don't blame anyone who can use the car in the winter months, for buying them off the showroom floor above msrp. Just not my deal. If however, the spring comes and I am on the outside looking in, I am gone, long gone, and will never look back at Chrysler again. It has been 3 months and Chrysler has not attemped to repair the process or let their customers know that they are aware of the customers dilema. Too bad Chrysler, this could be a defining moment in the rebirth of a great American corporation. Hope you enjoyed your bailout from these same people that you are letting flop in the breeze!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.