SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered last week - Granite over red with sunroof.
I’ve been lurking here for probably 2 years - all the great discussions, information and opinions have really helped me. Thank you!

Coming from a 2018 Mustang GT convertible, 6MT. Love the sound but I’m looking for some more low end torque, I think I’ve found it!

I’ll post pictures when I get it. Hopefully, Linda will tell me to enjoy “all the fasst fun”. (Told you I’ve been lurking here for a while!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
78 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice color choice.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very nice! Did they give you a good deal? I’m in talks with Jake from Dan Cummins. Seems like on the forum them or Koons is the best prices.

Also what type of build time are they expecting?

·
Premium Member
Twin Turbo Challenger SRT Hellcat
150 Posts
From a fellow lover of the Crystal Granite Metallic Hellcats, welcome aboard and as @Linda's Hell Cat always says "enjoy all of the fast fun!" ;-)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,281 Posts
Welcome and congrats from the still snowy north.
Great color choice.
Not sure if you are aware but that is the fastest color.😉
Looking forward to some pics.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts
I’ve been lurking here for probably 2 years - all the great discussions, information and opinions have really helped me. Thank you!

Coming from a 2018 Mustang GT convertible, 6MT. Love the sound but I’m looking for some more low end torque, I think I’ve found it!

I’ll post pictures when I get it. Hopefully, Linda will tell me to enjoy “all the fasst fun”. (Told you I’ve been lurking here for a while!

did you order an A8 or M6?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts

Did you order an A8 or M6?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I basically got the same deal that Koons was offering but the 6k rebate was locked in.
Chapman says the time frame is around 9 weeks but I’m not holding my breath.
Craig from Koons was saying that production hasn’t even started yet, Jake from Cummins said they are making non redeye challengers right now. So who knows?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
355 Posts
Congratulations on your New Hellcat!

We have the same color combination (GCM with red interior and a roof) but ours is a 2015 SRT 392 standard body.

You made a Great choice and I'm sure that you'll be Happy with it!

By the way, just a warning to you, that waiting for your build to come isn't the hardest part. The first 500 break-in miles are because you're not supposed to drive it hard and you're probably going to want to. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I almost went with the tan interior but the red just really pops.
I’ve already been thinking about that! I don’t know how I’m going to drive 55-60 for the 160 mile trip home. Really looking forward to it though!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
2 Posts

Just bought that package yesterday! HCREWB

1 - 20 of 20 Posts